I Play To Win - Craig Tucker

Written on: January 9th, 2018

For: Ilove_SouthPark

It's gonna be really short, but that does not remove the good quality from it! It's just a mini-blurb to keep me updating!

--------------

"did you actually just blue shell me on our date you fucker?"

It was a soft whisper, and some may even classify it as calm, but Craig knew it was anything but when Y/n's (e/c) eyes stared straight into his soul after his character in Mario Karts passed the finish line and won... for the 11th time in a row.

Craig laughed and shrugged, "That's how I play. I play to win!"

"But I'm your girlfriend!" Y/n whined, putting down her D.S. and scooting closer to her boyfriend with puppy eyes. "Aren't you going to let me win... at least once?"

The black haired boy tapped his chin before shaking his head, "Nah, I'd rather keep my streak. Games before dames!" He cheered, raising up his Mountain Dew to take a sip before Y/n stopped him.

She had a lustful look in her eyes and she licked her lips at him. "Games before dames, hmm? Are you sure?" Y/n adjusted her shirt, allowing a casual glimpse at her ample breasts before gripping his jaw. "What about this dame? What if I want to play with something... other than the game?" Her voice was low and sultry, and Craig's heart was beating a million beats per second. He didn't know what to say, or how to spit out his approval fast enough.

He closed his eyes for a second to regain his mind, but when he opened them, Y/n was back in her seat, playing on her D.S. again with a shifty smile on her lips. "You know, Craig? I get it, sweetheart! I finally get it!"

Weakly, Craig responded, "You get what?"

"How to play! After all," she held up her screen, where her character was passing the finish line for a second time while his was still at start, "I play to win."