«18»

Authors Note: I knowww kill mee I haven't uploaded in a month and wow I know how it feels to wait cuz right now I'm waiting for my favorite Authornim to write a chapter and oooooof . I apologize sincerely but heyyy I'm here and I'm queer 😂 sorry. Sooo I'm yeah let's continue to read jibooty and jungcock being completely gullible dumbfuccs 😂😂
-
Jimins P.O.V

Ever since that unexplainable encounter I had with the maknae, we've been getting closer.
Not as much as I would like to, but enough to make me satisfied. Hehe.

I will say I have longed for Junkooks intoxicating touch and smell. But of course I'll never tell my enemy such thing. I'll never tell him the way my cheeks uncontrollably flutter when he stares at me. I'll never tell him the way I purposely inch closer to him when we sit down at the dinner table. I'll never tell him the way I sinfully touch myself at night imagining his large tender hands roaming every part of my needy body. No I won't.

He doesn't even like me as a member of the band for crying out loud.
I need to figure out a way to make this bunny tooth mushroom fall for me... make him want me hehe.

-
3rd POV
As days passed by Jimin constructed a whole plan. A plan to make Jungkook fall in love with him. The short male called this, "operation Jungkooks heart". The elder started slow and in-fact; it went unnoticed for quite some time. The maknae would find jimin accidentally lean towards him when standing, sitting and even singing at concerts. He would catch jimin glance at him through the mirror every-so often when practicing the choreography.
Jungkook will never admit it, but the younger enjoyed his hyungs attention.

Mindlessly the brown haired coconut head started short conversations with his hyung. Plain old "hows your day?" Or a simple "good job today" would be said between the two males. Anyone would say it's a generous gesture between two band members, but to the two men, it had much more significance.

These small short-lived conversations gave the two the opportunity to express slight emotion towards one another.
Rarely, the members caught them in an argument or deathful glares.
Even Jimin's love-controlling plan was soon forgotten by the pink haired boy.

Their bonding came so naturally given to them that the two willingly forgotten their past.
They had forgotten all the " I hate you's"
They had forgotten their dangerous physical fights.
They had forgotten the pain of an accidental kiss and hug that left tragedy between the band.
They had forgotten the moments that declared them enemies.

All Jimin and Jungkook wanted to do was to be in each other's life. Was to create unforgettable memories with each other. Was to stay all up at night in the couch and talk about anything. Was to touch and love eachother

But the two would never admit it.

To be continued