«11»

Hehe sorry I haven't updated this shit in a week I was having a huge mental breakdown😂
-
3rd P.O.V

As they both stared at each other's eyes, their whole world stopped. The short kiss placed among their lips sparked an emotion that both of the two males never thought they had.

Love.

Coming back to his senses, Jimin quickly pushed Jungkook away blushing furiously.

"What the fuck was that for huh?!?" The shorter yelled touching his lips. He didn't know what to feel.. and he knew Is that he liked the way Jungkook's thin lips fitted perfectly against his big plump ones. It made him feel loved and wanted for once.

"I-I fucked up!" The taller maknae ran his hand aggressively through his hair staring deep into Jimin's beautifully confused eyes. Why was he feeling this was towards his said enemy? Why was he about to confess such emotional he had towards the smaller, when the younger himself didn't know what those emotions were? Why did it break his heart into pieces when he sees Jimin with other guys that wasn't Jungkook? Why did he have the urge to protect and love Jimin with all his might when they weren't anything?

They weren't boyfriends....they weren't friends.

They were just two bandmates that hate each other's guts.

Two bandmates that can't stand to look at each other.

Two bandmates that never imagined that maybe they did like each other.

Two bandmates that felt at peace and happy when they stared deep into each other's touch

Two bandmates that melted each time the other touches them.

Two bandmates who secretly thought of another each night.

Yet none of them could express or show emotion towards one another. They feared for their 'relationship'

They feared for what they already had, so they keep silent...until Jungkook opened his mouth.

"Jimin....I like you...."

To continued........

-
So I haven't slept in 5 days straight and I feel like a piece of trash. It's currently 3:17 am and can't really write at this moment. Oh also I have a fucking fever😂 my life hates me, I swear

Hope you guys have a good day bye bye ~Author Nim