«13»

Jimin couldn't believe his ears. Jungkook, the member that wished death upon him, loved him?

The member that made him feel as if he was going against his own promise, loved him?

The man who made him insane...the man who would always be on his mind...loves him?

It was impossible.

Jungkook didn't love Jimin, He never will.

The small boy was just an easy target. He was a toy anyone could play with.

Yet, Jimin promised to himself that he wouldn't let himself be hurt anymore.

Those people who he once loved couldn't hurt him anymore.

He couldn't hurt him anymore.

Moving away from Jungkook's touch, jimin stared at the confused male with sorrow and pity.

He never loved  him. They were all lies. All games.

No words escaped his lips, why was he so hurt?

It was just Jungkook pulling a prank on him..he's used to it.

But why did this time feel....different?

"Jimin please-I love you" Jungkook tried, in instinct the taller walked closer to his hurting love. To his jimin.

The two couldn't understand nor processes of what had happened next .

Jimin ran up to Jungkook , giving the maknae a small short kiss on the lips before leaving the dorm.

Why did he kiss Jungkook?
Jimins mind was  filled with questions as he ran outside in the desolate night. He couldn't be in there.
He couldn't be next to the person who makes his go against his own promise.

The promise to never feel.
The promise to never love.
-
"Yah! JUNGKOOK WHY THE FUCK DID JIMIN RUN OUT THE DORM CRYING?!?" Jin yelled entering the kitchen.

Jungkook was still stuck in place, holding his red thin lips.

Jimin kissed him....he kissed him?

"HELLO IM TALKING TO YOU BUNNY BOY!!" Jin smacked the back of the maknae a head. One arm rested on his hip.

"Jimin ran out?" Jungkook still in a daze unconsciously asked.

"YES HE DID, THE REST ARE LOOKING FOR HIM..I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING INVOLVED WITH THIS!"

"I'm sorry hyung"

"I swear I'm going to make you guys get along, wether you like it or not!"

-
Little did the two love birds know that, that was the start of their journey...their laundry journey.

To be continued ...