«9»

3rd P.O.V

Jungkook couldn't keep silent anymore.

It's been days since Him and Jimin spoke a word to each other and it made the maknae pressed. He couldn't stand silently watching Jimin have fun with the others. He couldn't stand it when Jimin looked at him with pity.

Was Jungkook the only one who felt a connection? Was he The only one who missed their fights? Their jokes? Their teasing?

The tall man couldn't handle anymore silent treatment the two gave off to one another. He needed to confront his Hyung. He needed to know if Jimin felt something for him Or if he was just playing around along with the maknae and felt nothing.

Jungkook needed to know. Now.
-

It was nearly 10 p.m and the two band mates were alone in the dorm. The others have decided to suddenly leave as a way of trying to help the awkward 'enemies' communicate once again.

So the Tall brown haired took the chance to call Jimin to his room.

"JIMIN COME HERE!!!!!!!" Jungkook yelled at the top of lungs out of his room's door. His hands felt sweaty, his body was shaking. Why the hell was he so nervous?

"What do you want?!?" Jimin sighed making his way to the maknae's room. He was in the living room going through his insta when the younger called. The brown haired boy was Surprised that Jungkook was talking. He thought it would be another day of pure silence.

Jungkook ran to his bed jumping on it.
"What do want?" Jimin impatiently asked staring at his nails.

Jungkook gulped. "Sit down"
-

"Why haven't you talked to me?" Jungkook breathed. As much as was killing himself inside, he needed to know why they were acting the way they did.

"Me? More like why haven't you talked to me." Jimin turned his full attention to the glaring man. How can Jungkook be the one asking him why?!? Jimin has been trying to approach the taller but he just ignores him

"Never mind that, tell me why you did that shit again? Does it give you pleasure to see me be needy or what?" The shorter asked rolling his eyes. He was still pretty pissed about what Jungkook did to him in the kitchen and act as if nothing happened.

"Yes" Jungkook smirked. Although it wasn't really the most appropriate time to flirt, he didn't want to lie to his Hyung. Jungkook did in fact find it amusing as to how submissive Jimin can become under his touch. It gave him pleasure.

"You're an actual dick, you know that?!? I'm not a toy for you just to play with and then forget about it! I'm a human being Jungkook, and if you didn't know humans have emotions and sometimes those emotion get hurt!" Jimin yelled out as he stood from Jungkook's bed. How can the maknae treat him like this. Did he even know how much it affect Jimin? Did he know how much his heart hurt each time Jungkook touched him? No, he didn't. Jungkook didn't know.

No words came out of the dark haired male. He just stood there looking at his Hyung in awe. So Jimin did feel something huh?

"I don't think of you as a Toy shortie, it just happens and it's not my fault. Actually It's yours for looking so god damn irresistible when you look at me. For having that body. For talking to other guys and flirt with them. I thought you were okay to being used. Knowing you I imagined you probably been fucked by hundreds of guys already. So how is it my fault that you let every man touch you and fuck you huh?!?" Jungkook carelessly ranted. The Man didn't even know what he was saying, he just didn't want to be guilty for what he's been doing to his band member.

Jimin was completely taken aback. So that what Jungkook thought of him? He sees him as a fucking  slut? Jimin did really like guys and got soft when an attractive male flirts with him, but not once has he carelessly opened his legs for a stranger. But if the maknae thought of him that way why deny it?

He will show Jungkook what being an actual slut looks like .  He will show what liking to be used looks like.

"I'll show you what being a slut really looks like. I'll show you what letting every man touch me and fuck me looks like, and I'll do it all in front of you....Kook"