«14»

Authors Note: I said I was done with writing..which I am ..but I will continue this book.. ❤️
-Author Nim
-

2 weeks later

Jimin's P.O.V

Flashbacks of that day ran though my mind ;The day Jungkook confessed his love for me.

Yet I'm smarter than that! That mushroom head only wanted my sexy ass body. He just wanted a nice ass to fuck. Well sorry sis but he isn't having mine any time soon ..
Lately the maknae and I haven't conversed at all. Surprisingly, Jeon didn't show any signs of being "in love" with me. He acted like the plain old dumbass he's always been. I would say that it didn't bother me.. but it did. What ? The man I basically randomly kissed..

That day..when I ran from the dorm.. did he care?
Or was it part of his game? I don't know why I ran. Maybe it was because of memories. Back then before we debuted, I was in a really abusive relationship with all those men. Evil men that is. It makes me sick just to remember the things they would do to me. They would make me feel worthless, like some toy.
But after the band began to grow in popularity, I moved on.
It was my past that unfortunately I never asked for.

Is Jungkook the same as them? Or is he not?

-
3rd P.O.V

"Look Tae I could balance an egg in my head!!!" Jungkook enthusiastically yelled as he showed his "cool" trick to his hyung.
"Wow!" Taehyung exclaimed at the stupid action.

Jimin looked up from his phone to see the two maknaes playing around. His heart beat rose.
The way Jungkook smiled. Perfect teeth showing..his eyes scrunching up made the man admire the maknaes handsome features. "Jungkook is truly a handsome man." Jimin thought.

Before The blonde shorter could look away Jungkook darted his eyes towards him.

Shivers ran down Jimins spine. Never in his life has he seen such anger in the tallers eyes.

"What are you looking at shortie?" Jungkook said with a low tone glaring at the cute shy boy in the couch.

Jimin was taken aback. Why was Jungkook acting like this? He thought they didn't hate each other anymore. Well he thought wrong.

As the days past since Jimin ran away, Jungkook Build up hatred for the shorter. Hatred that the maknae himself didn't know he had for Jimin. Even more than they started when they fought. How dare his hyung make him feel all those emotions and make him go crazy over him and just leave?

How dare he act like nothing happened when he returned to the dorm? After Jungkook confessed?
"What a bitch" Jungkook thought.

"N-no nothing" Jimin whispered quickly looking to the floor, away from Jungkooks deadly stare.
Where did all his confidence go?
Why was he scared?
And why did he find it somewhat hot?

To be Continued.....