«5»

3rd P.O.V

For the past two days the two enemies wouldn't spare a glance at each other let alone talk. They couldn't after the whole 'sexual' moment they had in the kitchen.  The members did have their concerns towards the maknaes, but decided not to say anything about it since it was better than bickering and broken objects everyday. 

But Taehyung cared a little too much about the current situation between the enemies. He remembered the strange way Jungkook reacted when he found the maknae in the kitchen two days ago. Once Jimin went down stairs on that same day, Taehyung noticed that his best mate was eyeing Jungkook in a weird seductive way.

Was something going on  between the two?
-

"Rock, paper, scissors!!" All the members yelled out throwing their hand signs in the middle of their circle.

No one wanted to wash the dishes after them and their whole staff ate dinner that evening.

"Fuck!" A certain tall male cried out cursing at himself. Jungkook had lost the quick game meaning that the younger had to clean all 40+ dishes including cups, spoons, and chopsticks.
-
It's been 30 mins and the maknae was barely done with 1/4 of the dishes. All the members had gone back to their rooms and slept. All six except for one. Jimin Silently sat up on his small bed. He didn't want to wake up his roommate, Hoseok. The small blonde needed to talk to Jungkook. The action that the taller man did a while back was killing Jimin. He needed to know if there was any meaning behind it.

The 22 year old carefully tipped toed his way to the door, acknowledging the fact that his Hyung was the most lightest sleeper of the group. The boy walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

There stood a tired Jungkook, he had the sleeves of his sweater rolled up to his elbows as he violently scrubbed the food off the plates.

Jimin swallowed down his thirsty mind. The way Jungkook's strong veiny forearm roughly moved made Jimin's dirty mind wonder off to places the man didn't want to go at the moment. As much as he hated the younger male, he knew Jungkook had an appealing body. The tall brown haired boy had Jimins ideal man body.

Lightly punching his head, Jimin walked towards the struggling other. He took a deep breathe before closing his eyes.
"Hey" he breathe staring up at Jungkook's concentrated features.

The 20 year old's head cocked down to Jimin's direction. What was he doing here?

"Sup" Jungkook shrugged  off  the shorter's presence returning his attention back to the dirty dishes.

"Need some help?" Jimin offered waddling cutely closer to Jungkook's strong frame. He knew it was the only way the maknae would talk to him.

"No. You can go" Jungkook shook his head putting a newly clean plate to the side.

Jimin pouted. Why was he being so cold? Who wouldn't want help with washing the dishes?

Bravely, the shorter blonde tugged at Jungkook's bare wrist catching the taller's attention once again.
With a raised eyebrow, Jungkook looked down to the puppy faced boy. Cute.

"Please Kook!" Jungkook was getting on Jimins nerves. Why was the younger being so difficult?!?

Jungkook sighed finally giving in to Jimins cute begs. " Fine you shorty, dry these" Jungkook smirked pointing to the plates next to him.

Jimin smiled nodding.
-
The two members were closely side by side, Jungkook washing the dishes silently as jimin dried them off humming one of their songs. It was finally to talk about what had happened that day.

"Jungkook, can I ask you anything?" Jimin interpreted the awkward silence between the two.

"What is it?" Jungkook hummed glancing at Jimins head.

"That day, when the others were in the studio. When you put your fingers inside my mouth. W-what was that?" Jimin nervously asked Jungkook looking up at the maknae.

Jungkook froze for a second. He wished Jimin didn't remember about that but sadly he did. Honestly, the younger didn't know what was going through his head. He just did it.

"To tease you. Why else?" Jungkook chuckled staring back at Jimin big beautiful orbs. The short boy never looked so..so pretty to Jungkook before. The way the kitchen light shined down on Jimins face. His eyes sparkled up at Jungkook's natural glare. His beautiful lips never looked so kissable to the maknae.

Why else would he do what he did to Jimin?
He didn't like him. It was obviously from his teasing instincts towards Jimin. Right?

Jimin disappointingly looked down from Jungkook's stare. What did he expect from a guy who hates his guts? Of course it was to make fun of him.

"C'mon we're almost done, you short baby" Jungkook ruffled Jimins soft blonde locks before turning back to the dishes.

"Who you calling short baby, you muscle pig?!?" Jimin gasped clearly offended by Jungkook's description.

Jungkook laughed as Jimin got on his tippy toes to hit Jungkook on the head.

"Yah, I'll spray you!" Jungkook warned picking up the tub full of water.

"Alright, alright" the small man held up his hands in defeat, smiling at Jungkook's cute face.

Maybe they could get along well.

To be Continued...