«3»

Jimin's P.O.V

"Morning"'I greeted at Jungkook as he entered the kitchen.

It's been a few days since since Jin Hyung confronted us with the Pep talk. As much I hated Jungkook, I cared too much for Hyung that i would be willing to be nice to that mushroom.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make him my friend...no that's not possible.

"Sup" he hummed sitting next to me. He was just in his everyday white plain shirt and grey sweats. God he was so messy with his style.

"The members left to go the studio before us." I stated eating my eggs.

"Why?" He stood up making his way to the fridge.

I only shrugged. "Why the hell would I know?" I stabbed my scrambled eggs keeping my eyes from rolling.

"Damn I didn't ask for attitude I was just asking where they went" he turned his head towards me and glared.

"Look I promised Jin I wouldn't fight with you anymore, so let's stop before this gets worse"  I sighed standing up, throwing away my scrambled eggs.

"It was you who started it, idiot" Jungkook was just testing my waters, I swear to the jesus that this boy is going to get an ass beating.

I walk towards him, pulling the tall ass rabbit boy by his soft hair, pulling his face in front of mine.

"Jungkook, my temper is very thin. Don't push it you baby" I stared right into his big doe eyes.

The maknae suddenly smirked.

"Nice pretty face you have Jimin" he put both of his big rough hands on each side of my face.

I let go of his hair. What the hell was he doing??? I  couldn't move. I just widely stared at his slanted ho- eyes. His voice got lower, he knew I was a sucker for compliments. Fuck my submissive side right now!!

"It would be prettier if it was shut like this all the time" his finger slid from my jaw to my top lip. His eyes focused on my lips. Jungkook ran his finger down my bottom lip before tugging at it.

I could feel my skin get warmer. His gentle yet teasing touch made my inner sub come out.

A small whimper escaped out of my lips unknowingly.

He did the most unexpected.

Jungkook pushed his thumb through my lips making my mouth open enough for the long thumb to come inside.

My eyes fluttered close as he rubbed the top inside of my mouth with his thumb.

His arousing action made my melt. Why was I acting this way towards my enemy??

"Nice, it's all wet and tight" Jungkook lowly Growled pushing his thumb in and out of my mouth.

Both my hands wrap around his wrist. I was trying to push him off but I couldn't find the strength to do it.

"GUYS WE'RE BACK!!!!!" Taehyung loud ass voice and the door slamming open made me instantly open my eyes and push Jungkook way. I ran up the stairs not daring to look at my enemies reaction.

What the hell just happened???!?