opinionsss

Hi there!

It's been like what, almost a year since this book has ended?

And the amazing thing is that you're all still reading it! Wow! (K i sound fake here but-)

This book has reached 164K reads omggg *inserts Hobi's fave puppy eyes emoji*

I've been pretty busy these days, since I have to juggle between my studies which involves lots of physical hardwork and mental stress, but since I still have the passion to write, I would be posting more stories in the future :)

If you check my profile, there are books with compilations of short stories, but since I'm really busy (and exhausted), these books are kinda somewhat abandoned for now... but I'll update when the timing is right! I promise!!

And as for the books with longer and heavier plots, they're still in progress, and I can't wait to share them with all of you. Just give me a little more time.. I'll finish them before publishing them :)

Below are the books that are still in progress, so do comment on which one you prefer more and I'll try my best to complete that book first haha :P

1) Millennium | Hoseok fic

• A story about a normal girl who somehow gets her path crossed with her neighbour, only to find out that he has a pretty bloody secret that has been involving her since a very long time ago.

2) 1004 | Taehyung fic

• A story about a grim reaper coming to Earth to collect his very last soul before getting promoted to a higher ranking, only to realize that falling in love maybe, just maybe, isn't that bad at all.

3) My Knight | Namjoon fic

• A story about a princess who is- as what you can call- an obnoxious brat, and her newly hired personal bodyguard/trainer who is just trying his best not to lose his sanity by being at her side until her coming-of-age ceremony.

4) Pink | Seokjin fic

• A story about a normal boy who, unfortunately for him, has gotten his house broken in by force by a fiesty and savage girl spy, and then unwillingly gets dragged into the world of explosions, threats, and lots and lots of running away together.

5) Dads | BTS fic

• A story about BTS raising a little girl they proudly call their daughter.

Feel free to comment on whichever story that you prefer more! And once again, thank you for reading this book, or any other books which are written by me and my insanely wild imagination (lol).

xoxo