Chapter 24 Plans and Schemes

~Annalise Hudson's P.O.V~

"Damn it!" I swore as the cursed girl escaped. I placed my hand over the gash in my side, which stung from where she hit me, and sheathed my dagger. I groaned when I remembered how she had even gotten to me in such little time. Ignoring my wound, I walked towards the one area I was able to contact my Masters. It was a secret room but they needed to hear of the news. I removed my hand from my side and outstretched it letting a drop of my blood hit a golden pan. "Oh Great Mother Earth and The Master of Time please answer me. I wish to report on news about the girl."

"What do you want mortal?" A harsh male voice rang through the chamber.

"Kronos, Let the girl talk." A female cut in.

I nodded and then began. "The Daughter of Artemis attacked our base while, as you requested, I tortured her father. She grew angry when she saw this and charged me. As she started running she turned into pure silver light, disappeared and reappeared in front of me. I think she managed to remove the restriction of her powers. I believe the time of her sacrifice is soon upon us. I wish for permission to track her down and instead of capturing her and her family, I ask to kill her family and make her watch so she is broken. Then bring her back here and prepare her for the night you shall rise and take your rightful places as rulers of the world."

"This is troubling news... you're request is granted. Annalise Hudson, Daughter of Nemesis, let the never ending night fall." Lady Gaia stated and I couldn't prevent the evil smirk that etched it's way on to my face. Time for the end of the world as we know it.

A/N: Okay maybe I lied... probably 6+ chapters till I finish this. I just wanted to give you guys a look into the bad guy's plan. Now as I said Memories will be up as soon as this story is done so check that out when it comes out. I'd tell you what it's about but...

Spoilers. :P

~Abby(DoT)