Chapter 22 Plans with No Regrets

"Oh Death Breathe! We're back!" I called out. As I started walking towards the voices. I heard P-Eat whine and I glanced to the left. He was standing there with an arrowhead on his back. "Good boy P-Eat." I picked him up and grabbed the arrowhead.

"Here Mom. This is yours I believe." I said turning towards her and holding it out. She extended her hand and grabbed it.

"Wow... I haven't seen this in 18 almost 19 years." She side hugged me. "This is the same arrowhead that was on the arrow you were born from. Arcee Maria Stark my one and only daughter."

I smiled as we walked through the woods. P-eat was sitting on top of Nemo's head. It seemed to be his new favorite spot and I could tell Nemo enjoyed it as well. If my family was here right now it would have been the perfect moment. I sighed when I thought of my dad and the others, emerging into a clearing I saw Nico, Leo and Calypso. I looked at me mom and put a finger up to my lips then did the same to Leo and Calypso since Nico had his back turned. Calypso winked and I tiptoed towards Nico. Once I was close enough I jumped onto his back, causing him to stumble and fall forward. I sat there laughing at his startled yelp, as we landed on the ground.

I leaned down next to his ear and whispered, "Gotcha, Death Breathe" Then I smirked and climbed off of him.

"Arcee?! Where the hell did you come from?" He asked as he rolled onto his back.

My smirk was still prominent on my face as I jerked a thumb towards my mom. "Her." By now Leo, Calypso and Artemis were laughing.

"Ha ha very funny." Nico replied dryly. I extended my hand and helped him up.

"Oh, come on Death Breathe I know that you know that it was funny." I pouted. That's when he took his chance he bent down and picked me up, tossing me over his shoulders as if I was nothing more than a sack of potatoes. I started pounding and kicking on his chest and back as he walked through the woods. I could hear footsteps behind us following us and I started shouting. "Mom!!! Save me!!! Death Breath is gonna kill me!"

"Oh don't be so dramatic." Nico stated suddenly I noticed the terrain under his feet changed to sand. I started pounding more frantically but it was no use. He shifted me so I was now being held bridal style and placed me on the ground, right next to the water's edge. Then he sat on me.

"Leo want to help?" I heard him ask and I saw the evil smirk plastered on his face. I looked over at Leo and saw he had a matching smirk.

"No! Don't do it Death Breath! If you do I swear I will skewer you!" Leo walked over to me and grabbed my wrists. Nico slid back and grabbed my ankles. They went to pick me up and I yanked my right foot back, freeing it before using it to kick Nico's other hand off. Once my feet touched the sand I jumped up and flipped behind Leo, in the process freeing my hands. I landed on my feet and kicked Leo into Nico. I stood there with my arms crossed. "I was trained by SHIELD and assassins, so try me. Now I am not going to warn you again. Now we need to plan a rescue."

Before anyone could say anything I walked off and headed back towards Calypso's place. My mom and her joined me as we walked. "Calypso, you're free." I started randomly. "I talked, well demanded, that you be free so that you and Leo can do whatever you want now."