Chapter 5 (Welcome to Camp Half-Blood) (edited)

When the silver blur dissipated, I saw that I was on top of a hill. I was standing next to a pine tree that had a golden coloured fleece intertwined around it and a small dragon curled up under it, puffing little clouds of smoke as it snored. On the other side of me Artemis stood staring down the hill. There was a large log house and twelve other smaller cabins organized in a U-shape. My mom led me towards the large log cabin and opened the door.

"Chiron. Dionysus." She said formally, greeting the two men waiting inside.

"Lady Artemis." Chiron greeted with a hint of happiness edging his voice. I looked at him and my jaw dropped. He was half human, half horse, a centaur.

"Sister." Dionysus greeted. For a second I was confused. Then I remembered that he too, was a child of Zeus, but he was more of a demigod than a god. His mother was a mortal and Hera (Zeus's wife/sister) hated the fact that the mortal was having Zeus's child so she burned the woman up. Zeus then took the ashes and sewed them into his thigh. Being half-god, Dionysus re-formed in his thigh and soon was born. Zeus granted him everlasting life and Dionysus was placed as an Olympian. This left Hestia to be pretty much cast out, and forced to become a minor god.

My mother spoke with Chiron and Dionysus for a while in a different room as I spoke to a blonde haired, stormy grey-eyed daughter of Athena. What was her name again? Annabelle? No it's Annabeth... Annabeth Chase. If it wasn't so late maybe I would be listening to what she was saying. Finally Artemis and Chiron walked out. My mother signaled for me to follow here so I did. We left the large cabin, which I now knew, thanks to Annabeth, was called The Big House.

We walked to the group of cabins and we stopped in front one which was silver. It had pictures of animals and hunters etched into the special features. Artemis opened the door and we walked in. From the outside it looked like an 8' by 10' jail cell but once you walked in it was the size of the floor my dad created for me back at.... home. Everything was Silver which I didn't mind because I love the color silver.

"I based it off your area with your father. If there is anything you want changed just asked and I can change it. My Mother said. "I must return to Olympus now but I promise I will try and guide you when you are in times of trouble. I love you." She hugged me and then stepped into a beam of moonlight and disappeared.

I walked to my closet and it was a walk in closet. I chose a silver, silky nightgown and changed into it. Tossing my dirty clothes into a hamper I jumped onto my bed. It was perfect! I slid under the covers and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold.

A/N Ok so i kno this chapter is short but it is more of a filler chapter. I have updated 3 times in the past 2 days so i feel pretty good about this story! So please comment,vote,fan!

~TashaRayBarton