Chapter 16 Wedding Bells

My jaw dropped to the floor when I heard this. I heard several gasps from around the table. I glanced over at the couple to see that they were sitting there with blank expressions which didn't surprise me since they were trained to hide all emotions under pressure. I shut my jaw was an audible clomp! "What?!"

She just looked at me and smirked which made me want to slap it off of her face. "Oh, sweetheart, you know what I said."

I glared at her. A glare I knew would make the saying, If looks could kill, pop into someone's mind. "No!" I declared. "They just got together you can't force them into doing something such as getting married!"

"Oh but I can." Aphrodite that smirk seemed to just grow larger over her features, irritating, no angering me to the point where I was gripping the table so hard my knuckles were pure white.

"N..." I was about to argue but a new voice spoke up.

"We'll do it." My head whipped over to see Clint looking confident yet happily as he held Natasha's hand. She too was smiling.

"You don't have to do this Clint, Nat. This is completely up to you. We will find another way," I claimed. I didn't see how this was fair. I mean they had only been dating for about a week or two now and they were already being forced to get married.

"Don't worry about it Arcee. We have been partners for years; it's almost as if we have been married for that long anyways." Natasha stated before looking at Aphrodite. "We'll do it."

Aphrodite let out a cheerful giggle and I couldn't help but glare at her. "Alright! Let's snap..." As she said snap she did just that and suddenly we all stood in a different room, all dressed in different clothes, scratch that I mean we were all in wedding clothing. "to it."

The goddess finished her sentence then I noticed, Clint and all the guys were gone only leaving Natasha, Annabeth and I, all in dresses. Natasha stood with a long dress, with a bit of puff and rhinestones from the breasts to the waist. I noticed that her dress was strapless. She wore sliver 6" high heels. Her hair was slightly woven with sliver peals where some of the woven hair strands were. She had just a bit of lip gloss and blush on, along with mascara and eyeliner. In one word, she looked breathtaking.

I glanced at Annabeth to notice her long blonde hair was curled and hung loosely around her shoulders except for two of strands on the side which were pinned back. She wore a black, strapless dress which ended just below her knees. A purple bow was tied around her waist and she wore the same make-up as Natasha. The clip that pinned back Annabeth's hair was a purple flowery beret. I glanced down and noticed I was wearing the same except my neck line went higher up then the others, which barley covered my reactor. I groaned, hating it already but I put away the annoyance and hate for my reactor and sighed in guilt as I looked at Natasha again. She never received an outstanding engagement or a bridal shower or even a choice and it was my entire fault.

I forced a smile though. "You look beautiful Nat." She smiled back at me and Annabeth just nodded in agreement. "So Natasha Romanoff, are you ready to become Mrs. Natasha Barton?"

"Only if you are ready to be my Maid of Honor." Natasha replied with a smirk.

"Well Duh." I replied with a confident smile on my face.

(Tony's P.O.V) A/N: I'm sorry for interrupting your reading but I just wanted to let you guys know that this is probably one of the only times I am going to switch P.O.V's in this story and I am sorry if I cause any annoyance and/or confusion. I just thought you guys would like to see what happens with the guys :P)