"Don't tell me he's gonna be your Plus One." I roll my eyes. "Do you take me for a retard? We're nothing. You just happen to walk in on us naked that day after we did it." I said offended. "Then who is it?" She asked. Probably pity about me not choosing her. "Well I'm going with Violet Falcone. She's invited but it wouldn't be right to have a Plus One." I said as her eyes widen. "Violet Falcone?! Why the Fuck did you land that hot bitch?!" He asked loudly. The teacher telling her to watch her mouth.

      "We've met before at the Mall. Then we found out that our parents are friends and had lunch. Nothing much to it and I asked if she wanted to walk the carpet together." I explained. "And she said yes?" She said as the guys started to eavesdrop. "Why wouldn't she? She asked for my number." She shakes her head like she doesn't believe a word.

      "I don't care if you doing believe me. I'm not gonna be at the Gala for long. We might stop by the costume party." Her eyes widen again.

      "We?!" I nodded my head steadily so she can comprehend my actions as if she was slow.

      "Have you told anyone?" I asked as we walked into the following class. "No. I'm trying not to." She admits. "Imma tell the rest so it won't kill you." I said as we take the only chairs available in the preforming arts class.

Multiple people asking us if they can have the chair. Girls mostly asking me so I can be a gentleman. "I need to rest my legs. Do some pushups or something. Don't make us pity you." I said to one girl who I embarrassed multiple times. Or makes it easy for me and the others to embarrass.

"If you're gonna bring Violet to the costume party don't forget to tell the host since it's invites only." Alma tells me which I completely forgot.

"Thanks for reminding me." I said as I text the group chat that consisted of multiple well know people at our school. Just about almost a hundred.

It was long til the guy who was hosting the party at his place said it was alright if he got a shoutout on Snapchat which I didn't mind because it was my least favorite social media app.

"What are you guys gonna be wearing to the costume party?" Ruby asked. "I don't even know." I admit as I kept scrolling through my phone. As I kept reading the texts messages that came from the group chat. Asking for me to come. Then I texted Violet if she was actually down on going to the party.

She responded moments later. 

V
I'm down. Though what are you going as?

I can text our dresser to have a costume for us by the time we head over.

V
Alright then. Let me inform my parents on it.

      "Ill just have to find out." I responded. "So who's this Violet?" She teases.

      I came back from lunch and walked into Charles class with my eyes glued on my phone. I didn't acknowledge anyone's presence and sat in my isolated seat away from my peers and stuck being next to him.

      Violet was just picked up from school by her parents so she can start preparing for the event. I assumed my parents would pick me up as well but they can totally send me a text or even the principle and I'm out but they didn't so I just sat in my seat. Trying not to wrinkle my pants and shirt as I lay my head.

      As he assigned us a passage to read and summarize I had my head down as I was quite done. It was quiet. Just the sound of mechanical pencils and pens hitting and dragging along paper but my head shot up faster than a junkie.