Chapter 17: War

Your POV

" so she steals energy to make up for the loss of her own?" Slendy asked zalgo. " I guess so" Zalgo said softly. " Can she take someone life if she's dying?" Slendy asked. " Hopefully not because otherwise if something were to happen to her we wouldn't be able to help her" Zalgo said. " Alright we have to take note of all her abilities" Slendy told Zalgo. " Alright start running again" Slendy told you. " But I just ran" you compalined. " and you'll keep running until we decide otherwise now get a move on it" Slendy said. " everyone back to where they were" Zalgo sighed and Jason headed for his place and so did Zalgo. " now start running and don't touch anyone" Slendy said before you ran off. You headed for Jason bored out of your mind.

If all you were going to do was run all day you would have never agreed to training this early in the morning. All they were going to do was tire you out and then make you keep running. You found Jason and he made sure to keep his distance. " If all I'm doing is running then I don't want to do this" you complained. " It's not up to me it's up to Slendy and Zalgo" he told you. " but this is boring I want to do something more exciting" you whined. " you have to train Y/N" he told you. " But not like this. I'm never gonna learn anything from this" you told him. " Well it's not like we have anything else to do" he said. " We could go back to the workshop and keep the lights off so they won't find us there and maybe we can watch a movie or something else" you said trying to convince him.

" No Y/N....I-I- You are just as dangerous as he said you were going to be" he said as his eyes glowed yellow. " I don't understand" you said. " Can you do that with everyone?" He asked you. "Do What?" You asked him. " Stare at them and make them want to listen like mind control" he asked you. " I can do that, ... let's go back to the workshop, we can do anything you want~" you chimed as he stared at you. His eyes glazed over leaving them a dulled gold. " Yea that's fine" he said and you smiled. "Then what are we waiting for let's go" you said dragging him over to the workshop. He followed behind you thoughtlessly stepping where ever he told you to. You started to realize the extent of what was going on and you stared at him for a minute.

" I want you to take me out on a date" you told him. " Right now?" He asked. " meet me at the edge of the woods behind –"" Slendy said we shouldn't go there"he interrupted." I'm telling you that you'll meet me there in thirty minutes don't let Slendy or Zalgo figure out what we're up to" you told him.

16 hours later

Jason's Pov

I woke up to the the sound of voices and slamming. " Where are they it's been almost a day Jason should have known better than to trust her" I heard Zalgo say. I glanced over next to me to see Y/n asleep. It quickly realized that she was in nothing but the blanket wrapped around her and I started to panic. " If Zalgo found us up here he'd kill me. By the time I realized it Zalgo was walking up the steps and I couldn't move. " We've been looking for the two of you for almost a day where the hell have you been!" He yelled at me and then he glanced at Y/n. " Is that Y/n. is she naked?!" He snapped. " It not what it looks like! I swear I have no recollection of what's happened in the past 24 hours" I said quickly and he glared at me.

" Why is she naked?! In your bed?!" He glared and now Slendy was coming up the steps. " I don't know one minute we're out in the woods where she was supposed to run by and the next thing I know we were talking about going behind the mansion and she looked at me and after that it's all fuzz" I told him. " What do you mean she looked at you?" Zalgo asked me. " Care to explain" Slendy asked me. "Im telling you she stared at me for a good minute and then Everything went fuzzy until now" I explained. " sounds a little too shady to me" Zalgo said. " that's because your freaking out about her being naked" I glared. " She's 16 and you think I'm overreacting! She a teenager for hells sake! What makes you think her being naked in your bed is the slightest bit okay?!" He snapped at me.