Chapter 12: Slendys mistake

You glared at Jason as he pushed you inside the mansion. " What was the first thing I told the two of you?!" Slendy yelled at them. " to keep an eye on y/n " Jeff said. " And what is the first thing you don't do" Slendy yelled. " Keep an eye on her" Jason said. " And you don't think your getting off easy I'll deal with you in a minute get to the office" Slendy yelled at you. You just shrugged walking to the office hearing him yelling at Jason and Jeff. You opened the the office door staring at Slendy's brothers as they sat by his desk all staring back at you. " What did you do" offender asked you. " Nothing" you lied. " Who do you think your fooling" they asked you. " I'm serious what I did was nothing to what I could have done" you told them.

" Alright then what did you mean by you did nothing when you clearly did something" Splendy asked. " I killed someone" you said nonchalantly." What?" They asked you. " I killed someone" you said sitting in Slendy's chair and they shook their heads. " What?" You asked them. " Your not going to hear the end of it when Slendy's let's them go out he gives the word of if someone is killed or not and as far as I know he didn't give the okay tonight" offender said. " Well I don't care so it's whatever" you said. " Y/N!" Slendy yelled. " Here we go" trender sighed as Slendy bursted through the doors angrier than he was before. He slammed the door shut and you all flinched from how hard he had slammed it. " You don't even know how much trouble your in but first we have to deal with your other issue" slendy yelled trying to keep his voice down but failed horribly.

"What other issue?" Trender asked. " We have to figure out if I'm really human and that's why you guys are here" you told him. " Well she's clearly human we came all the way down here for this?" Offender asked. " There's more to it than her appearance" slendy told him and you sighed out in relief as he calmed down. " What more is there to her?" Offender asked. " She acts, talks, eats, sleeps, lives, like a human being. But something about her isn't human at all" slendy told her. " Okay and how are we suppose to test this" offender asked. " Well that's the difficult part" slendy said. " What's difficult about it" Splendy asked. " If she's not entirely human the way to test it would be to kill her" slendy said and they glared at him.

" We're not gonna fucking kill her are you crazy!" offender yelled at him." Yea are you crazy?!" Trender asked him. They all yelled at him and you sat there completely okay with it. "Let's do it" you said loud enough for them to hear and they all stopped arguing. " Your not going to die there has to be another way" offender told you. " There isn't another way" slendy said. " then we're just not going to ever know" splendy said. " I have to use the bathroom" you told them. " you have five minutes" slendy said as you ran out the office. You ran up the steps and up to the attic. You could see it for yourself without them.

You opened the door that led to the balcony in the attic and stood outside.You climbed up the ladder that led to the top of the roof and you found Jeff sitting on the edge of the roof and he glanced at you seeing it was he glared at you." If this doesn't work tell them that I love them and that I really liked it here" you said before jumping.

Slendy's POV

I was trying to decide what to do about Y/N when we heard a crash come from outside. " What the hell was that" offender asked and I shrugged. " Probably one of the others fighting" I told them. " Slendy!" I heard Jeff yelled and we all stood up abruptly running to where Jeff was and when we got there... she was dead. There's no way she would live through that, the fence went right through her. I couldn't move as much as I tried to tell myself to take control of the situation I just couldn't and for the first time in a such a long time I felt like crying. " What's going on?" Toby said coming outside and when he saw her there he just cried.Offender went over to her and grabbed her and you could hear him trying not to cry.