Chapter 9: Zalgo

3 months later

It had been three months it had taken longer than what you expected to get through these books and you had to leave tomorrow and you still hadn't found anyone who could have made the others forget You climbed up the ladder grabbing another book off the shelf. You climbed back down and sat down. You opened the book staring down at the first page. All there was on the page was the name Zalgo. " Where is your story" you mumbled as you flipped the page but nothing was on it. You got up grabbing the book leaving the library. You found trender in his office and you sat at his desk. "Zalgo is the only one in the books that doesn't have a story, why is that" you asked him putting the book on his desk. " There's always been a story for everyone his couldn't have just disappeared" trender said. " I remember each and everyone I put them in the book myself the story's are from my memory " he told you flipping the page and staring at it as it was blank. "These books run on my memories " he said and he closed the Book. "Do you remember Zalgo's story" you asked him. He thought about it and shook his head. "Everyone else is there why isn't he in here?" you asked him and he shrugged. " is he the reason why Slendy can't remember" you asked him. "Zalgo's never been able to alter our memories there's something wrong here" he said standing up. " Stay here I have to go check something" he said leaving his office.

" Well the books got it all wrong they don't have you in my story " a voice said and you turned around quickly staring at man who leaned in the doorway. " Who are you" you asked him standing up. " That isn't important. Right now you should be worried about your lover and your safety" he said and you glared at him. " What about Jason" you asked him. " Let's just say I have his life in my hands right now" he told you. " What are you talking about" you said confused. " When your lover gave you that stupid box it didn't take me long to figure out you were human and it only took me thirty seconds to switch the box with a fake and well I've already out it to the test to see if the really did control him and well judging by the way he reacted that one night it does" he said smirking. " Zalgo" you said and he smiled. " In the flesh " he said and he closed the door locking it. " Give me the box" you glared at him. " That isn't how this is gonna work, tomorrow your going back to the mansion and you'll take your things and leave" he said and you shook your head. He went up to you and grabbed you by the chin. " Your going to go past the woods and into town and never return, and you'll stop trying to figure out who made them forget you, or your lover will die, once you cross past the woods you'll forget them all, do you understand me?" he said making you look him in the eye. You stared at him and nodded. " Don't make me force you to cross those woods" he said before disappearing . You opened the door and ran into trender. " The page must have fallen out or something Slendy says he's sure he remembers it being there" he told you. " Just forget about it, I'm Going to bed I have to wake up early for my flight tomorrow " you said pushing past him. You went upstairs on the brink of tears. You went into your room sitting on your bed crying your eyes out.

Time skip

You got out of the airport seeing Splendy . He smiled at you and you just stared at him. You smiled at him knowing you didn't have long before you had to leave them behind. You hugged him tightly holding onto his jacket." I thought you were upset with me" he said and you shook your head." I can't blame you for anything " you said and he hugged you back. "Alright lets get back to the mansion everyone's waiting for you to get back " you said letting him go. He grabbed your suitcase and you got on his back. He walked down the sidewalk until no one was in sight. He jumped and you smiled as you remembered the view. You layed your head on his shoulder and just stared at the view. You wouldn't see this ever again. You would leave tomorrow in the early morning that way you wouldn't have to say goodbye you would just go with out having anyone stop you.

You sighed as Splendy started to land. He hit the ground setting your suitcase down. You got off his back and stretching as you saw the mansion come into view. You dragged your suitcase down the trail that led to the mansion with Splendy following after you. You opened the door and you set your suitcase to the side. " I'm home" you said and you heard several footsteps running down the steps, and halls. You prepared yourself the hug you were about to tackled in as clockwork jumped down the steps and ran up to you. She tackled you down hugging you. " She's just got back don't break a bone" Jeff said as he pulled clockwork off you. Everyone brought you into a tight hug ignoring Jeff. You smiled as they all let go breathing out. " Alright as much as I want to keep hugging I have to go talk to Slendy" you told them. You ran down in the hall to Slendy's office. You stopped at the door and saw it was cracked open.