Guardian Angel

Jungkook slumped onto the couch next to Taehyung, who was playing videogames on the TV.

"What's up Kook? You seem sad," Taehyung asked, looking over.

"Nothing... just Kay broke up with me. She said that ' we needed to see other people'," Jungkook answered, rolling his eyes.

"I never liked Kay honestly, felt like she was sneaky and always suspicious," Namjoon said, walking in.

"Namjoon hyung is right, I always felt like something was off about her," Taehyung agreed.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes, getting up, "I'm going to the bar, anyone want to come?"

"Nah, I'm good," Taehyung said, Namjoon agreeing.

Jungkook left to get a few drinks, not realizing that this was going to become a long habit for him. He really loved Kay, she made him happy and they were even childhood friends before they started dating. It broke him inside to not be dating her anymore, they did everything together, everywhere Jungkook went it was like he had the memories with Kay there.

~present~

Jungkook was slumped over at the bar. Glasses of liquor surrounding his place. The seven were out celebrating Yoongi's birthday at a bar and of course, Jungkook got hammered like he did every single day (seemingly). Taehyung and Namjoon were able to pick him up and drag him to the car and then drag him inside. They knew he was still sad about Kay but it was for the best, Kay was toxic, he was too blinded by love to see how much of a bad person she was. She was no doubt cheating on him multiple times and would often blow him off when they hadn't done anything in a while to hang out with Chad (i know, so cliche).

"Kook, how long are you going to be like this? I know you loved Kay but you need to move on, you've been broken up for two years bro," Hoseok asked.

Jungkook just scoffed and raised his hand, signaling the bartender to get him another shot. Hoseok just stopped him and attempted to pick up the male so he could take him home and after what felt like hours because of Jungkook's constant complaints, they arrived home. Jungkook stumbled in, extremely drunk, and made his way to his room to sleep off the intoxication in his system.

"He's going to die if he keeps that up," Jin said honestly.

"Have you seen what he's like in school? He's a total nightmare yet the girls are obsessed over him just because he seems like a 'bad boy'," Taehyung scoffed in disgust.

"It's like he needs an angel to save him or something," Jimin added.

The rest nodded in agreement, hoping something, someone, could help their maknae. It'd been two years since they split up and since then he's been a nightmare. Going out every night, drowning his sorrows in alcohol and at the rate, he was at, it seemed like he was going to kill himself from the amount he consumed.

~somewhere unknown~

"Your mission is to help fix a young man by the name Jeon Jungkook, he's in need of your service Miss Kim Mae," the head angel said to Mae, who listened intently. She loved being sent out on a mission to help people who were struggling, she loved helping people and making sure they were able to get onto a path towards bettering themselves.

"May I have a little more background so I know what grounds I'm on for this mission?" Mae asked.

"Yes, Jeon Jungkook is 22 years old. Lives with his group of friends and they call themselves Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS. He's been struggling to let go with his first love by the name Park Kay and has resulted in drinking almost every single day. He needs to stop, if he continues there's no doubt he will be dead. You need to help him break that habit and teach him to learn how to let go, help him find someone better," the head angel explains. Mae nodded, prepared for whatever challenge she was going to face.