Confusion

Mae had just recently found out that her grandmother had passed away due to old age. Her heart was broken when she heard the news especially since she and her grandmother were so close. She was always there for Mae when there was an issue and had supported Mae with her dreams to become an idol. Mae only told  Bang Shi-Hyuk, Taehyung, and Jungkook who all knew full well and offered her to have a short break but Mae refused because she didn't want to bring the group down. Taehyung tried to convince her that she needed to just take a short break but she kept refusing.

Today they were all practicing for their upcoming stage, Idol. Mae knew the dance but today she couldn't seem to focus on it and it was making a few of the others upset. She'd just mumble 'sorry' and then run her hand through her hair.

Taehyung kept trying to stop the others from exploding on her because she was in a sensitive place but it was enevitable because some of the others were getting short tempered due to the stress.

After what seemed like the millionth time Mae had screwed up, Jimin finally snapped, "Mae! What is wrong with you! You knew this stuff last week and now you can't get it down? What the hell?!"

Namjoon was next to follow, "Mae you know that just because your the only girl in our group we're not giving you special treatment or anything. I mean, quite honestly, we were fine with a group of just seven guys."

Jin refused to look over at Mae. Yoongi started to get angry at what the leader and Jimin said. Hoseok tried to walk over to Mae to comfort her but she refused. Taehyung and Jungkook were pissed.

"Yeah... you're right. I-I'll leave now, nice working with you all." then she bolted out of the room not even hearing the shouting from Taehyung and Jungkook.

As she was leaving Hitman Bang walked by and tried to talk to her but she just kept going so he decided to see what had just happened.

Walking into the practice room he was met with Taehyung sending a glare towards Jimin and Namjoon and the others were trying to comprehend something. They all looked over at him when he finally cleaed his throat, "mind telling me why Mae just left?"

Before Jimin or Namjoon could speak, Jungkook found his voice, "Jimin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung snapped at Mae and told her it was better if she wasn't in the group."

Hitman Bang looked over at the two who were scratching the nape of their neck, refusing eye contact.

"I know you all are stressed, but you cannot take your anger out on our maknae. She's in a sensitive place right now because her grandmother just passed and you made everything worse by snapping. I know she didn't want to tell the rest of you all this soon but seeing as you two couldn't contain your temper, I felt that it was time. Now, I think we all need to find where she went, I don't know what she could do to herself or the people around her when she's in such a bad place."

"I'm going to find her," Taehyung spoke up, "I think I have an idea of where she could be."

"Alright then, Taehyung, why don't you take Jungkook as well because she seems the most comfortable around you two. Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok can go look around as well and Namjoon and Jimin will look around too. If you find her, call me or message me to let me know if she's okay. Got it?"

The rest nodded and ran out of the room.

"Hyung, are you sure you know where Mae would be at this time? It's late," Jungkook said, looking around.

"It's the only place that seems like Mae would go to the most,especially at this time," Taehyung answered and they walked along the streets. Finally, after a walk, they made it to the great, iron gates of the cemetary where her grandmother was buried. As they entered, they soon heard the sounds of small cries and followed where it was. When they arrived, they were greeted with the sight of Mae sitting on the ground in front of the grave, talking to her grandmother and crying. Their hearts broke when they heard Mae say, "I shouldn't have been an idol, I'm not cut out for it and I'm not very good anyway. They're right, they are better without me.."

Jungkook quickly messaged Hitman Bang and the others that they found her before he and Taehyung made their way over to where Mae was sitting on the ground.

Taehyung sat down next to Mae and immediately engulfed her into a hug, "none of that is true. Joon-hyung and Jiminnie are just stressed and were idiots for saying what they said."

Jungkook sat down next to Mae as well and joined the hug, "we love you Mae, you're the glue that holds us together, without you there's no BTS."

"Bring her back... please," Mae said, hiding her face in her hands, tears rolling down her face and onto the ground.

"She's always going to be there, you may not see her physically but she'll always be there in your heart. Mae, she's always going to be your guardian angel," Taehyung said.

"It's getting late, we'll let you give her one last goodbye before we go back to the dorm, you can rest for a little bit," Jungkook said, Mae just nodded. Jungkook and Taehyung walked away to give her some space but they were still able to hear what she was saying.

"I-I guess this is goodbye for now. I love you, you were always there when my parents weren't and always supported me. Everytime I'd come and visit you it was in secret," Mae lightly chuckled at the memories, "I'd sneek out of the house and take the train all the way to Seoul just to see you... you're in a better place now. I love you so much halmeoni, more then anything else in the world."

Mae walked away, wiping her eyes and looking for her two brothers (she thought of the others as her brothers) and ran over to them when she found them. They both engulfed her into a huge hug. Jungkook ended up carrying Mae on his back on the way back to the dorm, he could feel his shirt getting tear stained but he didn't care, he just felt bad that she had to go through all of that.

By the time they'd reached the dorm, all of the others were there and shot up when they saw the two youngest walking in, and Jungkook holding a now sleeping Mae on his back.

"Where was she?" Yoongi asked once they'd sat down and Jungkook had woken up Mae who was clinging on to Jungkook like a koala.

"Her grandmother's grave," Taehyung answered quietly. The rest nodded.

"I believe two people owe our little girl a huge apology," Jin said, glaring at the two.

"I'm so so so sorry Mae! I didn't mean to say any of that. Without you we wouldn't be BTS. We need you in our group! We love you so much, I'm sorry.." Namjoon said.

"Mae, I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't know about your grandmother and I just snapped. I won't do it again, I promise," Jimin said.

Mae accepted both apologies and gave them each a hug before she walked back over to where Jungkook and Taehyung were and gave them hugs and mumbling a 'thanks' before she left the room, saying 'good night' to the rest of course.

The others were confused at her actions so Jungkook, since he shared a room with Mae, decided to see what she was doing. Walking into the room, he found her sleeping on his bed hugging the pillow. He just chuckled, she must've been too tired to care which bed she was on. He left the room to tell the rest before he made his way to his room and fell asleep hugging Mae.

(A/N: Man, writing this my eyes started to sweat. Man, I didn't think this chapter would be this emotional. I promise the next chapter will be much happier.)