Mae on Ellen

They were visiting America for their DNA performance on Ellen, Mae was getting ready backstage with Lea, her stylist. 

Her outfit:

Mae was sitting next to Jimin and behind Namjoon when they finally were introduced and able to speak to Ellen

Mae was sitting next to Jimin and behind Namjoon when they finally were introduced and able to speak to Ellen. After Jimin, it was finally time for Mae to speak, she'd practiced what she was going to say with Namjoon for days and was extremely scared about messing it up. Jimin looked over and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze before she finally spoke.

"Hello! I am Mae, nice to see ARMY!" Mae messed up a little bit but was proud of herself for speaking. Throughout the interview, she bagan to space out a bit and when she does that, she puffs her cheeks out and pouts slightly. Not realizing, the crowd screamed at the adorable sight of the young female which caught the attention of the others. Taehyung laughed and poked her squishy cheeks which made her snap out of her daze and blink innocently. 

Ellen laughed and directed a question towards Mae, "Now, Mae, I understand you are the only female in a group of seven other males. How does that feel? Have you ever thought about dating one of them?" 

Mae was slightly confused so she looked at the leader for help. Namjoon just nodded, trying to encourage her to try it on her own without practice. 

"Umm... well, I don't... don't really think anything like that. The guys are like my brothers...," Mae paused, thinking for a second, "I have been with them since I was young so I see them as my family." Mae finished with a smile.

The crowd 'awwed' at the little speech and she blushed and covered her face because the others were staring at her, all holding proud smiles on their faces. Once the interview was over, they left to prepare for their performance.

"Here is BTS with their song MIC Drop" Ellen said before the lights changed and the music started.