Hybrid AU

This doesn't affect anything, just a story that I thought would be interesting to write because I've had so many suggestions on my recommended that have this concept. Hope you enjoy! This also might be a full story but I don't know. this is also really cringy so i'm sorry ahead of time, idk why i came up with this

________________________________________________________________________________

The seven boys were walking around Seoul, stopping by shops and just wandering around. They were bored and there wasn't anything they'd planned to do so they all just decided to walk around for a bit until they figure something out.

They were walking by a dark alley when they finally heard someone speaking harshly towards another.

"Stop where you are right now! Get your ass back over here before I make you suffer!" a male threatened, grabbing the attention of the seven guys. They began to make their way slowly into the alley, a little scared but wanting to stand up for whoever was getting threatened.

"P-p-please, d-don't... I-I-I di-didn't do anything w-wrong," a female voice suddenly spoke.

"Oh shut up! The only reason I have you is because I need to get a girl and you things are what'll help me with that," the male snarled. 'Thing'? What'd he mean by 'thing'? And why would he call someone a 'thing'?

"Wh-what?" the girl's voice cracked, her shoulders dropping.

"You heard me correct, now stop being a little bitch and come here! We're going home!"

Jungkook had enough of hearing this, he sped up until he'd reached the man and pushed him roughly, "you will not speak to someone like that, especially a female. You'e being just plan degrading and disrespectful! How would you think if someone called you a 'thing'? I don't think a human deserves to be call-"

Jungkook was suddenly cut off by the man laughing, hard, "You think that thing is human!? Have you seen her?! She's nothing special, scum actually!"

Jungkook, confused, as was the rest, turned around and all seven of the boys' eyes widened to see the girl, around Jungkook's age maybe even younger, have long, silky black hair, black eyes, and a black cotton tail. Jungkook returned to the man, anger greater, "how dare you, you're a disgusting piece of scum. I don't understand why people like you can't just grow up and keep your opinions to yourself or even better, be more open minded!" Jungkook turned on his heel to face the girl who was shaking in fear, her dark eyes shining with crystal tears.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you," Jungkook said, bending down slightly. The rest had come up behind him, making the girl push herself more and more into the darkness, Jungkook realized this and added onto his statement, "neither will these guys, we're not going to hurt you. We promise." The girl watched him carefully, analyzing each of them before deeming them safe. She stood up and timidly walked over to them.

Jimin, who was eager to get to know her, sat down on the ground in front of her with a smile. She stared at him, confused as to why he was being so nice and if he was only because he wanted something from her.

"Jimin isn't going to hurt you, he couldn't hurt anyone even if he tried," one of the unknown men said, sending her a dimpled smile. The guy who pushed the man sent her a smile too, it reminded her of a bunny.

"Why don't we go to the park, we can fully introduce ourselves there," the bright one said, making Jimin stand up and the rest nodding in agreement. The girl slowly followed, keeping her head down to ignore all of the looks from people. Reaching the park, they found a secluded area where no one was so they could have some privacy.

"Okay, well how about we introduce ourselves first?" the broad shouldered one said, making the rest of the guys nod in agreement before continuing, "I am Kim Seokjin but most of the time I'm just called Jin, I am the oldest out of all of these hooligans." The guys rolled their eyes before waiting for the second oldest to speak.

"Hey, I am Min Yoongi and I am the second oldest."

"Heyy! I am Jung Hoseok and I am the third oldest!"

"Hello, I am Kim Namjoon and I am the fourth oldest also, sort of, the leader."

"Hiii! I am Park Jimin, the third youngest."

"Hello! I am Kim Taehyung, the second youngest."

"Hey, I'm Jeon Jungkook the youngest, we call ourselves BTS. What's your name?"

She was hesitant to speak because of all the time she would at her old house but they had asked for her name and she didn't want to upset them so she spoke, "I-I am K-Kim Mae, I am 19 years old."

"If you don't mind me asking," Jin started, "what exactly are you Mae?"

"It's okay, I am a bunny hybrid. That man you saw was the man who made me this way, I was an experiment that was supposed to work but it didn't work how he wanted," Mae explained.

"What was the experiment?" Jimin asked.

"I don't even know, he never told me," Mae answered, looking down. She missed her family but she'd lost them when she was taken from them so she could be experimented on. "Anyway, I should probably go, I need to find a place to hide for a bit until they give up. Thank you all for helping me, I appreciate it." Mae sent them all a smile and walked away.

Before she could leave their line of sight, Jimin suddenly came up with an idea, "Mae!" She turned around, confused but waited for him to continue, "do you want to stay with us?"

(AN: Alright, I think I might make this a short series. Hope you enjoyed the first installment of this mini-series and I will see you in the next chapter! love you all so much!)