Chapter Two

Abigail's POV

"We fell." I try.

"I bet you did." Mr. G rolls his eyes. "And that is Mr. Gore to you."

I admit our position looks pretty bad, I am straddling River and his hands are both on my hips. I sit up quickly which is an even more awkward position then before.

I'm straddling him my front to his my hands now on his chest, he smirks. I huff in irritation and stand up quickly. He laughs but gets to his feet as well.

"Both of you to class." Mr. Gore growls in anger.

"Sir I don't go to school here until next year, I fell down the stairs and he caught me but sort of fell too." I say.

River purses his lips and shrugs. "It's true."

"Why aren't you in class River?" Mr. Gore asks.

River scratches the back of his head I'm guessing he is thinking of an excuse.  "I had to take a leak?" He tries but it comes out like a question.

I can't believe he said that, I chuckle slightly. "Okay I'm leaving now I'm sorry Mr. G-" I cut off. "I meant Gore." I say putting my hands up as if in surrender when he narrows his eyes at me.

River cackles. "See it does suit you don't get so pissy about it Mr. G." 

I quickly walk away from all the awkwardness Mr. Gore follows after me. 

"Hey Mr. G she is a bit young for you!" River yells after us, I quickly turn around River is smirking at me and sure enough Mr. Gore is actually looking at my ass.

Fucking gross, what a pervert. I quickly walk away shaking my head, once outside I walk over and climb onto my motorcycle. I kick it to life quickly light a cigarette and then pull the bike away from the curb.

I'd learned to ride when I was fifteen one thing my piece of shit dad actually taught me that I enjoy. Riding has this sense of freedom and thrill that I can't explain but I love the feeling. 

My dad bought me the bike as a sixteenth birthday present brand new Harley Davidson black in color. My curly brown hair is whipping around behind me. My mom insists I don't ride it 'it's to dangerous' she gets real mad when I don't wear a helmet.

Once back to my new house I park the bike in the garage next to my car and head into the house. The house really isn't that big but it's enough room for us. It has five bedrooms two of which have their own bathroom and the other three bedrooms do not. 

There is a guest bathroom downstairs off into a small hallway. It has an entrance way, to the left is a living room to the right is a formal dining room which leads over to the kitchen.

The garage is a detached one, a huge chandelier hangs in the entrance way near the stairs. The hardwood floors are a dark cherry 'my moms favorite.'

"Is that you Abby?" Mom yells from the kitchen.

"Yes!" I yell back.

"Great could you grab Amelia she won't quit getting into things!" Mom yells I come in and grab Amelia she is three years old. 

"Hi." Amelia giggles.

I laugh. "Well hello there." I look at my mom, whom I look a lot alike. "Where is Calvin and Cory at?" I ask.

Calvin is fourteen he has black hair brown eyes, he is tall for his age already six feet tall. Calvin is at that age where he is beginning to get a fucking attitude and it's annoying.

Cory is only five years old he starts first grade here next year. Calvin will be a freshmen next year. Amelia won't go to school for a couple more years yet.

"Calvin went off to play basketball and Cory is upstairs playing." Mom says.

I shake my head. "Okay well I guess I'll take Amelia up to my room and attempt to unpack."

"Good luck." Mom chuckles. 

Once in my room I set Amelia down on the bed that I already put together and she begins to bounce. 

I start opening boxes up taking some of my nic-nacs and other decorations out putting them up on the shelves. I set up my TV, stereo, and computer. 

The walls are purple with white trim and white thick carpet, my window looks over the front yard. My ceiling light has a fan on it and my bathroom has purple walls with white tile. 

Amelia doesn't give me much hassle I put a DVD in for her to watch and then walk over to my bathroom. 

I quickly unpack the box of bathroom necessities and then hang up my 'butterfly' curtain which is black with a bunch of bright butterflies all over it. Then I lay down the bathroom rugs and go back out to my bedroom.

Amelia giggles as I fall onto the bed and huff. "Woofta Amelia bug I am beat!" 

She lays back and huffs just as I did. "I beat!" She copies me and I laugh, she lets out a small giggle.

We lay there for a while watching the movie. Mom opens the door and looks at me in irritation. "Abigail Marie you are nearly eighteen years old you could help me out ya know!" She yells. 

I sit up and narrow my eyes at her. "I got all my shit done mom, you asked me to keep Amelia entertained and out of your way that is what I am doing!" I yell back.

"You're going to need to get a job Abigail hope you know it, you will not spend your summer partying!" Mom yells.

"When the fuck have I partied last mom?!" I yell. "Oh right I remember!" I say hitting myself on the forehead as if 'duh.'

She sighs. "I'm just saying Abigail my hands are tied here you need to help me you are a grown up." 

"Great then fucking treat me like one!" I shout.

I jump off the bed. "Here ya know what, you deal with her and I'll go find a fucking job." 

I hand Amelia to mom and quickly head down the stairs grabbing my purse and slamming the door. 

Once in the garage I kick my bike to life, it roars beneath me but it doesn't sound nearly as angry as I feel as I peel it out of my driveway I almost lose my balance but quickly regain it and speed off towards down town.

A/N: Hope you guys are enjoying the book VOTE/COMMENT!