20

Tori

"You guys really just decided to throw my sister to the wolves- literally!" I exclaimed as I glared at Scott at Stiles who were walking fast to match my pace.

"We're trying to get to Ethan and Lydia can get Aiden away from him for a bit. Plus, Aiden wouldn't hurt her." Scott explained. I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything knowing he was right.

"Where's Ethan anyway?" I asked, slowing down. They walked up beside  me and started leading me towards an empty stairwell.

"Right in there" Stiles murmured as we entered seeing him leaning up against the wall casually. When he saw us he stood up straighter and crossed his arms across his chest. He looked very annoyed and almost surprised to see us.

"Did he know we were-"

"No, now be quiet and let us handle this." Stiles interrupted, sending me a tight smile.

"You dragged me here!" I argued. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, pulling us behind Scott.

"Why are you even talking to me?" Ethan groaned once we stood in front of him. "I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not going to kill another one." Ethan was eyeing Stiles the whole time, making anger bubble up inside me. I opened my mouth to speak when Stiles stepped in front of me and decided to take matters into his hands.

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"

"Woah, Stiles, ok. We get it" Scott chuckled, holding his friend back. I bit my lip to contain my own giggle and tugged his hand, pulling him back to me. He huffed and let go, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott explained lowly.

"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion." Ethan exclaimed. "We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."

"What were you?" I interjected, narrowing my eyes in confusion.

"Omegas" he sighed. "In actual wolf packs omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"Do you and your brother were like the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asked smugly.

"Something like that" Ethan shrugged.

"What happened?" Scott urged on.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our alpha was the worst of them."

"Why didn't you just fight back?" Stiles asked once Ethan explained their old packs dynamics. "Form voltron Wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses."

"We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then." By now we were all starting to piece it together.

"Deucalion taught you" I murmured, Ethan glanced at me and nodded slightly.

"And then we fought. We took down the whole pack one-by-one. And by the time we got to our alpha he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally." Ethan concluded. My eyes widened but I bit my lip to refrain myself from saying anything.

"What about your emissary? They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?" Scott asked.

"All of them except for Deucalion." Ethan sighed.