10

Tori

"Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence- back up! Everybody back up," Sheriff Stilinski yelled. He walked over to coach and gestured to all the terrified high school track stars. "Get these kids out of here."

Stiles shoved his way forward, dragging me with him. "Dad just come here!" He called, gaining his fathers attention. He started me pulling me over towards the dead body and I immediately recoiled. Both him and his father paused, giving me confused glances.

"I'm not going anywhere near that body Stiles" I shook my head. He sighed and turned towards his dad.

"Give me a second" he placed his hands on my shoulders and walked me over to Scott and Isaac. "Watch her please."

I rolled my eyes at his comment but situated myself between the two as we watched Stiles ramble on to his dad about his theories. Scott and Isaac walked away from the group, getting a decent amount of distance between us. We waited patiently for Stiles to finish arguing with his father before he came over, a frustrated look written all over his face.

"Did you guys see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac looked between us as he spoke in a low voice.

"You mean like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles commented.

"No, no they know" Isaac shook his head. Stiles narrowed his eyes at him before looking between him and Scott accusingly.

"The kid was strangled by a garrote, alright? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of 'werewolfitude' in these murders?" He pauses to look at us all, gauging our reactions.

"Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac commented.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them" Stiles replied. I raised my eyebrows at him, shocked at his words. Isaac had a point.

"I'm with Isaac on this one" I admit, shrugging my shoulders. Stiles sends a small glare my way before turning to Scott.

"Scott? What about you?" He asks.

"I don't know yet." Scott admits.

"You don't know yet?" Stiles asked incredulously.

"He's got a point" Scott admits sheepishly. "Seriously dude, human sacrifices?" Scott asks. Stiles' eyes become wide as his anger and frustration grows; I kind of start to feel a bit bad for him.

"Scott, you seriously can't be pushing the idea of human sacrifices aside. Your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks and hair grows from your cheeks then will immediately disappear." I reminded him, walking over to Stiles and lacing my hand in his. He squeezed my hand as a sign of thanks before continuing on what I was getting at.

"And, not to mention, if I were to hurt you right now it would just magically heal but your telling me your having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles snaps.

"That's a good point too" Scott sighs.

"I don't care. They killed that kid and they killed that girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too." Isaac growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shoved the rest of my not-needed textbooks into my locker and slammed the door shut, jumping back as Aiden leans against the locker beside mine with a smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes and move to walk when he grabs my wrist. "Are you free tonight?" He asks.

"I have a boyfriend" I grumbled. He smirked and let go of my hand to push me against the lockers by my waist.

"I just want to study" he grinned. "I could help you."