12

Tori

"What are we going to do?" I broke the silence, not looking at him in the eye as I spoke. My heart was aching for him but he was still very pissed off at me- which I still don't know if it's because I called him a child or the whole Aiden thing got to him. I'm assuming it's more Aiden but also the whole child thing. Either way, it hurt me to see that he let the whole Aiden thing get to him so much knowing how much I love him.

"I'm going to go try and convince coach. Stay here and watch Scott." He stood up and squeezed by me, walking up to coach.

"Coach it's five minutes for a bathroom break, ok? We've been in this thing for, like, three hours-" coach blew the whistle in his face then smiled. "It's sixty miles until the next rest stop-" another whistle and a smile. "Being cooped up for hours is not good-" another whistle. I cringed feeling bad for Stiles so I stood up, trying to help.

"Coach, our bladders aren't exactly-"

"Not you too, shut it and sit down!" I closed my mouth and immediately sat down, leaving it to Stiles before i lunged at the guy.

"Coach-" stiles stared again only to be interrupted by the stupid whistle. "This is-" he was then interrupted by multiple whistles before he finally got fed up. "Let me talk!" Coach just laughed and blew the whistle in his face again. "I'm-" coach laughed once again. "Every time-" Stiles was then met with an extra long whistle before coach screamed in his face.

"Get back to your seat Stilinski!"

"Ok!" Stiles yelled back just as loud before turning to come back.

"Jared keep your eyes on the horizon" Coach yelled at Jared once again before going back to his seat in the front. Stiles froze on his way back to us before sliding into the spot next to Jared. My stomach turned at the thought of what was about to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I literally almost passed out as I was being shoved off the bus by every other member of the cross country team after Jared threw up literally every where on the bus. "Jared you suck!" Coach yelled out the window. "Can somebody please grab some towels or a mop or a new bus."

"Oh gosh, Lydia I think I might be sick" I exaggerated, leaning against my sister for support as I started to feel very light headed. Thankfully this time isn't because we're all about to die but because somebody vomited- at least I hope so.

"Stop being dramatic your fine. Come with us to help Scott." She scoffed.

"You weren't there" I cried, following her into the men's room where Allison and Stiles we're setting Scott down.

"I've seen him heal from worse than this" Allison commented.

"Ok what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance?" Stiles asked turning to us three girls.

"What if it's too late? What if they can't help?" Allison retorted back anxiously.

"We gotta do something." Stiles huffed.

"What if it's all in his head?" Lydia pointed out.

"What do you mean, like, psychosomatic?" Stiles asked.

"Somatoformic" I corrected. "A physical illness from a psychogenic cause. Yes, it's all in his head." I concluded.

"All in his head, because of Derek?" Stiles muttered.

"He's not letting himself heal because Derek died." I nodded.

"So what do we do?" He asked.

"Stitch him up" Lydia stated, pulling out a sewing kit. "I'm serious" she said with more urgency as Stiles and Allison didn't look too convinced.