14

Tori

"It is the motel! I was right!" I exclaimed. "I was starting to think I was losing my mind or something."

"Yeah, yeah we get it Tori. You can somehow tell when something bad is going to happen." Lydia rolled her eyes. "Has it gotten any worse?"

"I've been feeling a bit dizzy but other than that it's just some slight nausea." I shrugged, moving to sit down as a dizzy spell fell over me.

"Either we need to get out of this hotel right now or someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP before the werewolves go crazy and kill us." Lydia snapped.

"Okay hold on, all right? What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three right?" Stiles started looking between me, Allison, and Lydia.

"You mean like three sacrifices?" I asked.

"Exactly! What if this time it's three werewolves?" Stiles pieced together.

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd..." Allison mumbled.

"Maybe we were meant to come here" Stiles frowned. I gulped as I thought about it, the feeling in my stomach only worsening the more I started to understand what was going on. My eyes scanned the room, landing on the Bible in Lydia's hands. My eyes furrowed as I heard whispers fill my ears the more my eyes locked onto it.

"Exactly! So can we get the hell out of here please?" Lydia's voice was almost blocked out but the whispers. I couldn't make out what they were saying but when the sound of two guns going off filled my ears I winced and snapped out of it. Everyone looked over at me in confusion.

"What's wrong Tori?" Allison asked, coming over and resting a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head and walked over to Lydia.

"Let me see this" I took the Bible from her hand and opened up to a random page where a small cut up piece of paper fell to the ground. "What is that?" I asked, reading the headline in my head.

Stiles looked at me with furrowed eyebrows before crouching down and picking it up. "Twenty-eight year old man hangs himself at the infamous glen Capri." He mutters. My felt blood ran cold as his words processed in my head. I swallowed deeply before going to take a seat on one of the beds. Immediately my body filled with dread as images of a body hanging right above it flashed in my mind. I squeezed my eyes shut, drowning out my other surroundings. I could vaguely hear Stiles, Lydia, and Allison all talking in the background but I couldn't focus on that. I had to stop these morbid images of the body. I could hear screaming and crying as my stomach turned even more.

I felt the bile rise in my throat as the images began coming and going faster and the dread filled me rapidly. My hands flew up to my mouth as I rushed into the bathroom, throwing up whatever I had eaten. Tears and sweat dropped down my face as I sat, waiting to see if I would vomit again.

"Tori what happened?" Stiles, Lydia, and Allison all ran in. Stiles crouching down and rubbing my back while Lydia held my hair back and Allison prepared a cold towel.

"I-I don't know. I'm fine, I just felt sick." I lied. I took the towel from Allison and wiped away the sweat and tears before throwing my hair up into a messy bun. "What are we going to do now?" I asked, slightly slurring due to the weakness of just vomiting up everything inside me.

"We need to check the room next door. What if it has the article about the couple?" Lydia stated. The couple. Those words rang in my mind as I remembered the whispers and gun shots in my ears. They all rushed out of the room, me being blatantly slower then them as I had to use the sink to force myself up. Thanks for leaving me here Stiles. "That was not locked before." Lydia gasped as she watched Stiles try to open the now locked door.

"Forget it. We need to get Scott, Isaac, and Boyd out of here." Allison exclaimed. Stiles nodded and went to go find Scott before he froze hearing the sound of some type of machine turning on.

"I know I'm not the only one who heard that" I whimpered.

"It sounds like someone turned the handsaw on" Allison pointed out.

"Handsaw!" Stiles yelled. It clicked in each of our heads as I quickly grabbed the door knob, opening it with ease. No one even recognized as they all bounded in the room going to stop Ethan from cutting himself in half. "Ethan No!" Stiles yelled going over to wrestle him for it. I was freaking out not only about somehow unlocking the door with just my hand but also because Stiles is wrestling a suicidal werewolf over a handsaw.

Lydia acted fast and unplugged the saw, just as Stiles nearly tripped and fell directly onto it. I rushed over and helped him scramble away as Ethan then decided to use his own claws. Allison and Stiles threw themselves at Ethan, both pulling at his arms to try and get him to stop. Ethan bumped into the space heater that was in the room.

He screamed and started breathing heavily as he looked around the room anxiously. "What just happened?" He asked, sounding both alarmed and confused. When no one said anything he practically bolted out of the room.

"Ethan!" Stiles called, grabbing my hand and dragging me after him, my sister and Allison following close behind.

"I don't know how I got there or what I was doing." Ethan exclaimed as he bounded down the steps.

"Ok you could be a little more helpful you know? We did just save your life." Stiles reminded him.

"And you probably shouldn't have" Ethan snapped before turning around walking away from us. We all sighed and looked at each.

"What now?" I asked.

"I'll go find Scott. Lydia you come with me. Tori and Stiles go find Isaac and Boyd. The best thing we can do is get them out of this place." Allison ordered. Lydia quickly followed behind Allison leaving me and Stiles to try and figure out how to locate two of the other werewolves who potentially are trying to kill themselves at this very moment.

I started to walk up the steps when I stopped noticing Stiles wasn't following but instead watching me carefully. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh no I w-"

"Stiles! I know you" I raised my eyebrows at him expectantly. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Alright, Tori I didn't want to say anything but this- everything we're going through we've kind of been through something like this before. A lot like this." He spoke almost cautiously.

"What do you mean? When?" I asked.

"Your birthday party. The night Lydia poisoned everyone with Wolfsbane." Stiles sighed. My eyes widened ready to defend her before I realized he was right. I slowly walked back down the steps, pinching my lip in frustration. "Babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you by saying your sister was trying to kill people ok? I just meant that, maybe she's involved in getting people to kill themselves you know?" He cringed at his words as I started to walk away. "Wait now that I say that out loud it just sounds really terrible so I'm going to stop talking."

As soon as his words seized my body ran cold once again as my stomach started to turn. My eyes were trained on a puddle that lead into the central drain. Whispers filled my ears as well as a babies cry. "Stiles, do you hear that?" I whispered softly.

"What?" He asked, now noticing my confused state. He caught up to me and placed his hands on my waist trying to regain my attention. "Tori, what do you hear?"

I pushed his hands off of me and crouched down, dipping my fingers delicately into the water. Images of a bathtub overflowing with water filled my head as a tightness made its way to my chest. I gasped and jumped up, clutching onto Stiles' body. "Someone's drowning!" I cried.