18

Tori

We all rushed out of the classroom, all thinking of what to do next. "But, isn't Danny still in the hospital?" Cora asked.

"That's where were going right now." Stiles pointed out from beside me. My feet were really starting to hurt seeing as running in heels doesn't feel the best. Not to mention, I was still a bit light headed due to the latest episode of 'crazy mystery supernatural creature'.

"I'll meet you there." Scott said, making us slightly confused.

"Why?" Stiles asked only to be shown a text from Allison that stated she thinks she found something important.

"Definitely go and let us know what happens" I called after Scott as he took off towards the exit.

"Lydia, Cora, go to Deatons office and wait there. Im going to go talk to Danny and try to get something out of it." Stiles ordered.

"Um, hello?" I frowned. I guess I just wasn't apart of this.

"Tori don't be ridiculous your obviously with me. I would never let you out of my sight when there's a serial killing Darach and a pack of alphas running around."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"What exactly are you going to say to him?" I whispered as we walked towards Danny's hospital room.

"I don't know yet I'll figure something out" he shrugged. I froze and gaped up at him with wide eyes.

"Stiles you don't do that" I shook my head.

"Babe, let me handle it. Just, just wait out here." He pointed towards the waiting room of the floor we were on. I rose and eyebrow at him and pulled my hand away from his.

"What happened to never letting me out of your sight?"

"Oh my gosh I love you with all my heart but babe, just do as I say for now ok?" He spoke through gritted teeth. I sighed but walked over to the seating area, slumping down in one of the incredibly uncomfortable chairs as I waited. It didn't take too long before Stiles came running back out, carrying some type of paper in his hands. He was dialing somebody on the phone, literally walking right by me on his way out. My blood was boiling at this point but I didn't say anything as I took my time to get out, testing to see if he would forget me.

My nails dug into the palms of my hands as they began to burn. I could feel energy surging through my veins but the pain of my nails digging into my flesh helped control it. "Deatons got to be at one of the six locations but they're all over town." I heard him say to someone on the phone once I caught up with him outside. I was still slightly behind him but I was able to hear what he said. "Well we might not have to. Danny was doing a project on something for Mr. Harris's physics class and I think it actually means something...something in tellurium currents...yeah." He hung up the phone and turned around, his jaw dropping open as he realized something. "Tori-"

"Let's go" I snipped, walking by him and waiting for him to unlock the Jeep. He sighed but didn't question anything as he unlocked the Jeep and climbed in on the drivers side buckling up.

"Baby, I'm sorry" he kept repeating the entire time we drove to the clinic. I simply laid my head against the window with my arms crossed in front of my chest. This isn't the first, second, or even third time he's practically forgotten about me or ignored my presence completely. I don't know what's been up with him lately but he's been so distant and it hurts, so much that I don't know how much longer my heart can keep doing this. "Fine, you have every right to be upset with me. I was being a dick, just please" he begged, cupping my cheeks and searching my eyes.

"Can we just handle the Deaton situation please?" My voice came out softer than expected. He frowned but nodded his head climbing out. I followed suit seeing him waiting for me in the front of the Jeep. I walked over to him where he wrapped an arm around my waist, holding me tight to him.

We met Cora, Lydia, and Scott all in the back room where Stiles slammed the paper on the desk. "What does some kids homework have to do with finding Deaton?" Cora asked.

"Because it's not just some kids homework, ok? It's a project on geomagnetic fields." Stiles explained. "They flow through the earth. They can be affected by lunar phases, all right? Now look at this," he pointed towards where Harris had left a comment. "This is a note from Harris on Danny's proposal."

"I strongly advice you to choose another subject. The ideas here, while innovative and thoughtful, border on pseudo-science. Not suitable for class" Lydia read.

"Harris wasn't just a sacrifice he knew something" Scott realized.

"Now check this out," Stiles unfolded a map of all the telluride currents in Beacon hills and laid it down in front of us. "Allison's dad wasn't the only one with a map alright? Danny had one too. Danny marked all the telluride currents. Now the weird thing about Beacon Hills is that it actually is a Beacon. You wouldn't believe how much energy flowing through the earth is around this town."

Scott loves the pieces of his map he had and lined them up with the one Danny had. "Stiles look they match. All right there's three places right? Where they're kidnapped and then where their body is found." He circled the areas as he explained. My eyebrows furrowed as I noticed a pattern.

"Wait, their right on a telluride current." I pointed out.

"So maybe where he was sacrificed is somewhere in between" Scott concluded.

"Let me see that" Stiles took the pen from Scott and started making marks along the map. "You said there's six more bodies to be found; Deatons one of them. Got to be somewhere in between right-" He was cut off when Cora laid her hand on top of Stiles' halting his movements. My eyebrows raised as I saw an unfamiliar glint in her eyes as she looked up at him and moved his hand slowly across the map. I bit my lip to hold in a scoff as my jealousy began to boil up inside me.

"He's in the vault. He's in the same vault" she explained, not taking her hand off my boyfriends. She was really beginning to piss me off. Either way, we didn't have time for this so when she finally decided to let him go everyone rushed to clean up all the papers so we could get to Deaton.

"Guys hold on" Lydia tried as she rushed to get everything together.

"Lydia we don't have time" Scott urged.

"It's Boyd. The plan didn't work they cut the power" Cora frowned.

"It's just like he said" Scott mumbled, confusing everybody in the room. "Go. I can save Deaton myself."

"What? Scott what about us?" Stiles asked.

"Cora can't get there fast enough without you. Go. We can save the both of them."

Everybody piled up in Stiles Jeep. Cora and Lydia climbing in the back while I took the passenger seat. He drove fast down the street, shifting gears and going even faster the closer we got. We ran into the building and found the breaker. "Ok what do we do?" Stiles asked.

"Pull all of them" Cora instructed. We all reached and grabbed as many levers as we could. Stiles nodded his head, letting us know to go and we all pulled immediately turning the power back on.

Cora ran away, sprinting up the stairs to the loft. Stiles followed right behind her, also sprinting away. "Come on Lyds" I grabbed her hand and we followed close behind. By the time we got up there all we saw was Derek laying beside a body, Boyd's body.

Cora was crying as she hugged him to her chest while Stiles rested a hand on Derek's shoulder as an act of support. Tears filled my eyes as I realized yet another one of my peers was dead. I hugged Lydia, her beginning to sniffle a bit as well. She squeezed me tighter as the sounds of Cora's and even Derek's cries filled the loft.

We couldn't save him.

Trouble in paradise guys... don't worry I have a plan and there is going to be rough patches for them- some longer than others- but in this series they're endgame.