11

Tori

My thumbs pounded rapidly against my phone as I texted Lydia, asking her why in the hell she was following behind our bus. I turned back towards the back window, avoiding any eye contact at all with Scott and Stiles who sat in the back. My eyes narrowed at the blue Toyota which belonged to Allison.

"Two if you back in your seats." Coach yelled. "Jared, again, car sick? Every ti- how do you even get on the bus? Look at me. No, don't look at me. Look at the horizon, keep your eyes on the horizon. McCall," he called drawing my attention immediately. I peeked up in my seat and quickly turned around to see Scott leaning his head against the window barely looking conscious. "Not you too." Coach huffed.

"No coach I'm good." He answered back, wincing slightly at the end. I squeezed my eyes shut knowing full well he clearly wasn't healed yet from last nights endeavors. Thankfully, Allison filled Lydia in who filled me in considering Stiles was still mad at me and I at him. I looked over at Isaac who was looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. I quickly hopped over into their seat, moving Boyd over who looked like he was about to rip someone to shreds.

"Guys I don't think Scott's ok" I told them.

"He should have healed by now..." Isaac commented.

"Exactly" I nodded. I looked at Boyd who was staring straight ahead, gripping the seat in front of him; claws out. My eyes widened and I went back into my seat, heart racing in fear of what he planned to do. I glanced back at Ethan who was sitting with Danny, minding his own business. I bit my lip, swallowing my pride and walking towards the back of the bus. I sat down in the seat across from them, clenching my jaw to try and calm my nerves.

"You need to talk to Boyd. He's about to loose it" I told Scott. "Look at his hands."

Scott's eyes travelled over to Boyd and Isaac to see Boyd's claws digging into the seat. He immediately start staggering out of his seat, gripping his side as he slid by Stiles. "Scott, slow down" I stood up.

"I got this. Just wait here, I'll be back in a second" Scott assured me. I shut my mouth, deciding not to argue and say back in the seat. I could feel Stiles' eyes on me as I watched Scott hobble over to Boyd, grabbing his arm before he did anything stupid.

"Tori-" he started but I immediately cut him off.

"Stiles not now." I sighed. "I really don't want to fight right now. I know you, I know your still upset over the fight yesterday and honestly so am I. So please, just, leave me alone right now."

He clenched his jaw but nodded. "Fine" he quipped angrily. I sighed, closing my eyes to try and fight the tears once again. Scott came back to the seat not long after, looking even worse than before. "Crisis averted?" Stiles asked.

"Mmhmm" Scott hummed, leaning his head against the window once again.

"Good because we've got another problem." Stiles started. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but listened carefully. "Ethan keeps checking his phone like every five minutes. It's like he's waiting for something, you know, like a message or a signal of some kind. I don't know, something evil though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil but you know that."

I rolled my eyes at the last sentence but glanced over at Ethan seeing he was doing exactly what Stiles had claimed. "I don't like him sitting with Danny." I frowned.

"Yeah neither do I" Stiles agreed. "I'm gonna see what he's waiting for." He pulled out his phone and started texting somebody.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked.

"I'm gonna ask" Danny's phone began going off like crazy. I tried to contain a smile as Stiles rapidly spammed Danny's phone until he finally got a response.