15

Tori

Me and Stiles bursted through the door to Isaac and Boyd's shared room, rushing into the bathroom. A gasp escaped my lips as we saw Boyd laying under water with a safe on his chest. Stiles rolled up his sleeves and went to unplug the drain when he let out a frustrated sigh. "He blocked it."

I used all my might and did the best I could to try and push the safe off of him, I even tried channeling what ever the hell was going on inside my body to see if that could help but it did nothing. "Is he dead? How long can a werewolf stay underwater?" I spoke out loud.

"You think I know that?" He snapped flailing his arms around and hitting the heater. He clutched his arm, rubbing at the sore spot before he realized something.

"What is it Stiles?" I asked.

"The heater. Ethan came out of it when he touched the heater." He stated.

"It heat. Fire. We need fire." I realized with my eyes widening. "Flares. The bus should have a set of flares. They have their own oxidizer so they can stay lit under water. Run Stiles!" I told him, watching as he practically bolted out the door. When he was gone I looked at my hands, feeling the burn of flames on my palms.

Nearly seconds later he came running back with two flares. "What do I do? How do I do this?" He asked.

"The cap. It's like a match, the caps a match." I told him. He struggled to get I lit and I started to panic seeing as we were increasingly running out of time. "Stiles!"

"I'm trying!" He snapped back anxiously. I grabbed the glare from his hand, it somehow immediately lighting on fire. Our eyes widened but we had no time for that as I quickly threw it under water at Boyd. Seconds later Boyd threw the safe off of his chest as he sat up, roaring loudly with glowing yellow eyes.

"Light the other one. I heard whimpering from under the bed, it's Isaac." I told him.

"Maybe you should do it" He handed it to me.

"I don't know how I did that, just light it Stiles!" I exclaimed, feeling myself becoming more frustrated.

"That's was freaking awesome" he muttered to himself as he lit the next flare and crouched down beside the bed. "Hey Isaac, I got something for you." He rolled the flare under the bed, hearing Isaac roar as well before crawling out.

Me and Stiles quickly ran out of the room only to bump into Lydia and Allison. "We can't find Scott anywhere." Allison exclaimed loudly.

"It's happening to him too, isn't it? It has to be" Stiles said as we bounded down the steps.

"Didn't you say there was another flare on the bus?" I asked Stiles.

"Yeah I'll go get it" We all froze as the sound of fire sparking hit our ears. My eyes widened as we saw Scott standing in a puddle of gasoline, drenched in gasoline and holding the last flare.

"Scott, Scott!" Allison stuttered, as we slowly approached him. We stood before him, seeing the emptiness in his eyes. Tears pricked at my eyes as well as everyone else's as we watched him look up at us all.

"There's no hope." He uttered.

"What do you mean? There's always hope Scott" Allison stuttered our weakly.

"Not for me. Not for Derek."

"Derek wasn't your fault" Allison told him, her voice was shaky as she was trying her best to hold it in. "You know Derek wasn't your fault."

"Every time I try to fight back it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt. People keep getting killed." Scott forced out, he sounded hopeless and something tells me he didn't feel far off from that.

"Scott listen to me ok?" Stiles started. "This isn't you alright? This is someone inside your head telling you to do this. Ok?"

"What if it isn't? What if it is just me? What if doing this is actually the best thing that I could do for everyone else? It all started that night, the night I got bitten. You remember the way it was before that? You and me, we were-we were- we were nothing. We weren't popular. We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one. Maybe I should just be no one again. No one at all." By the end of Scott's speech I was barely able to hold myself up. The words he spoke hit hard because I had no idea. I knew that what he says was true deep down; before he became good at lacrosse and me and Lydia began to notice them no one knew who they were. To think that these two boys who I've grown to care so much about felt like nobodies hurt so bad. To think that one of them was here ready to commit suicide because of the Darach hurt even more.

"Scott just listen to me, ok? Your not no one. Ok? You're someone, you're- Scott, you're my best friend. Ok? And I need you. Scott, you're my brother. All right so if you're gonna do this," Stiles' voice was shaky as he took steps forward until he stood directly in front of the crying Scott and in the gasoline. "Then I think you're just gonna have to take me with you. Alright?"

Tears were streaming down my face as I stepped forward, watching in anticipation as Stiles grabbed the flare and threw it behind him. Everyone started to relax but me and Lydia. It felt like slow motion as a strange, strong wind blew the flare over and into the gasoline. My eyes widened as I realized they were still in the gasoline. "No!" I screamed throwing myself onto the both of them, landing directly on Stiles. I forced myself into almost a push-up position, looking over my shoulder to see the silhouette of what I'm assuming was the Darach. When the fire died down I saw Lydia, watching it with a distant look in her eyes meaning one thing: she saw it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to know. I really don't want to know." Was the very first thing I heard in the morning. I groaned and rolled over in the seat of the bus I happened to be sprawled across. My back was not feeling to great that's for sure. "In case you missed the announcement, the meets cancelled so we're heading home. Pack it in! Pack it in!"

Stiles sleepily sat up from the seat in front of me and slid in next to me. I laid my head against the window and he laid his head on my shoulder. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and neck, bringing him to my chest and running my fingers through his hair. "We need to have a talk with Deaton." He muttered.

I stopped running my fingers through his hair and cupped his cheeks, bringing him to look at me. "I know, I just don't really want to know what I am. It's scary." I admitted.

"Don't be scared, we'll help you. I'll help you." He leaned forward and pecked my lips before laying his on my lap. "Put your hands in my hair again it felt nice."

"So bossy" I giggled. He sent me a lazy smile as he closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling against my body. I watched as Lydia took the whistle from around coaches neck and blew out a purple powder. Wolfsbane. I sighed and shook my head as she threw it out the window before coach even noticed. Guess that's how the Darach got to the werewolves.

"Tori, hands in my hair now" Stiles groaned.

"Ok, ok" I smiled, running my fingers through his hair and putting him to sleep in my lap.