Jealousy and Rivalry

This is not an update! Just kidding 🤣🤣

As promised, people of the wattpad world, here's the update! 🎉🎉👏🏻 ENJOY!! 😊😉

Alex's POV
We both stared at her back as she walks away with the two. Then I turned my gaze to the man standing along side with me.

And just by looking at him, I knew that he like her. The way he looked at her, and his smile. No doubt he's in love with her. How do I know? Because I'm a man, and I know the meaning of every move a man makes whenever they're around with the girl they like.

"You like her, don't you?" I asked and he turned facing me. A small grin has drawn in his lips.

"What are you going to do if I say yes?" he asked. At that moment, I felt my blood boiling.

"Just what I have said, she's engaged with me. And you can do nothing in that case." I said holding my temper.

"Arranged. Then just what I've said too, you're not yet married, are you? There's still a way I can steal her from you. Besides, I knew her better than you. So better watch out, may the best man win" he said then winked and then he left me there standing like a boy defeated by a child.

"Tsk! May the best man win?! I'm going to make sure that she won't fall for you. She's mine and mine only" I said even though I'm alone. Yeah that's makes me looked like an idiot, speaking all by myself.

I went back inside the ballroom and everyone were still busy chatting with their friends and business partners. What can I say, it's part of our lives.

"Seems liked someone got a chance to hit your nerve" said Christian as he approached me. "Though it wasn't that obvious" he added while grinning wide at me.

"Eavesdropping again, aren't we?" I said. Because obviously, he won't be smiling that wide if he wasn't.

"Sure thing, that Calvin has a nerve. Should I thank him, don't you think?" he said still grinning.

"Why would you thank him?" I asked.

"If he didn't say that, you wouldn't realize that you actually falling for my sister. What did you say again?" he said then act like he's remembering something. "Ah! 'She's mine and mine only' that's good to hear, you know." he said then grin wider.

"Stop teasing me Christian. It ain't funny" I said half annoyed.

"If you say so. Just so you know, I'm at your side" he said and winked then left me there. I'm not gonna lie, I know what he meant.

As the time goes by, guests are beginning to leave. When the clock strikes at nine, I decided to go back at the hotel to rest, because tomorrow there's a wedding rehearsal that I needed to attend.

When I said my good byes to the Rosevelts, I walked straight outside their house, following the Ortega family.

"Mind if I tag along?" asked a women's voice behind me. I turned around to see Sam smiling at me. I must admit, I was expecting someone else.

I looked around to search for her. I notice myself this past weeks, I keep on searching for her when she's not around. She made a great impact in me.

Just when my eyes landed at the front door, I saw her laughing with that Calvin as they walked side by sides. And that annoyed me, big time.

"Looking for someone else?" asked Samantha. I ignored her questions and approached the two without any hesitation. My blood is boiling and my anger is raising. I need to keep myself calm.

"Chrys, I've been looking for you. Where have you been?" I asked. Her eyebrow arched.

"And why are you looking for me?" she asked and Calvin just smirked.