Arrange Marriage!??

Chrystal's POV
I took a nap when i got home. I immediately opened my eyes when i heard my mom knocking loudly at my door.

"Sweetie! come on we are going to be late" mom shouted. I look at the watch and it read 6:55 pm. Oh no, i'm going to be late. The party will start at 8 pm.

"Go ahead Mom, I'll catch up, still not finished on my hair!" i lied. Damn! of all time, this really the time i slept in.

"You sure!"

"Yep, I'll see you there. I love you!" i yelled and run inside the bathroom. I stored to my wardrobe, trying to find some decent dress. I don't really fancy dresses, i only wore one if necessary.

After minutes of searching, my eyes caught a box at my couch. I picked it up and opened it. It showed a sleeveless tea length dress in classic black colored chiffon, wide straps and straight across neckline on pleating bodices, soft chiffon overlay stretch satin, draped skirt. With a finley black suede lace up platform heels.

It comes with a letter.

If you can't find one, wear this. It came from Clarry.
Christian

You are a lifesaver Clarry. I put on the dress and wore the heels. A light make up and style my hair like a fairy.

I immediately grab my purse and car keys, and run downstairs into my car. I was driving when i receive a call from Jas.

"Hello, Jas"

"Where are you, you're running late"

"On my way, i'll be there in 10 minutes. I'll see you. Bye" i said and hung up the call. A couple of turns and i reach their house. The gate opened and the guard approached me.

"Identification Ma'am?" he asked.

"Chrystal Ortega" i said and handed him my identification card. His eyes widened when he saw my name. Why does Christian put this kind of security, i just don't understand.

"I'm sorry My Lady," he apologized.

"It's okay, thank you" i said. I parked near my parents car. My eyes caught a black luxurious car. It's kinda familiar.

I headed inside the house and one of their maids approached me.

"Where are they?" i asked her.

"This way, My Lady" she said and i followed her to the garden near the pool. I muttered thank you and start searching my parents.

"Aunt Chrys! Aunt Chrys!" i heard couple of voices behind me. I turned around saw a twins and fine young boy.

"Hey, my little princes and princess. Oh how i missed you" i said and hug them. Jacob 10 years old, the eldest, he has a black hair and black eyes, he's adopted and he knows it, though i still love this sweet boy.

Then the twins 7 years old, Tyler the boy who got her mothers hair, blonde and a deep blue eyes, and his twin sister, Taylor who got her fathers nose and like Tyler she has a deep blue eyes.

"Did you bring us gifts?" said Taylor

"I got you a present, but i forgot it at the house. I'll bring it here next time, okay?" i said, the truth is i haven't buy one, i totally forgot.

"Okay" they responds happily.

"Jacob, where's your mom and dad?" i asked.

"They probably with their friends, right over there" he said pointing a couple of people not far from me.