His Niece

Chrystal's POV
I'm in a deep thought, thinking about what happened 3 days ago. He's been on my mind throughout the 3 days. I'm trying to figure out what's that supposed to mean. Am I actually falling for that man?

"Ouch, fudding sheep!" I was harshly fall down from my sit when Jen rudely slammed the door. Geezz this girl should be the one to buy a new door if that one ruins.

"What is wrong with you!" i said with a bit of gutted. She stamped her feet like a child and sit down at the couch.

"I saw Drew! He's flirting with his patients!" *facepalm* why does this couple so childish, specially this one.

"You know he will never do that!" i boredly said and sat back to my chair.

"But he did!" said Jen, acting like a child who's candy has been stolen from her. I bring out my phone and immediately call Drew. Few rings and he answered.

"Your fiancé is having a tantrum again, she said she caught you flirting with your patients"

"What! I will never do that! Okay i'm on my way"

"Bring her food, she's just probably hungry" i said and rolled my eyes to Jen who's pouting at the couch.

"He's on his way," i said to her but she just rolled her eyes and crossed his arms.

"I'm not gonna talk to him," oh come on, she will.

"I'll bet my car, if you successfully ignored him in just 20 minutes."

"If i failed?" I smirks and look at her with a devilish eye.

"You have to stop eating so much sweets" Jen jaw's dropped, she look at me in disbelief. She loves sweets so much.

"That's not fair!"

"Indeed, it's not. Car vs sweets, it's really not fair." me trying to annoy her. Seconds later, loud knocked at the door interrupted us. Here comes the other one.

"I'll leave you two alone, and please don't break anything here" i said before i leave to check on my patients.

I hurriedly closed the door and start to walk. I just did a 10 steps away from my office when i heard my name shouted by someone. I turned around and saw Al with cute little girl around 6 years old, i guess.

"Hi, Good Morning" i greeted them both.

"Good Morning, Chrys" he replied, there's still an awkwardness between the two of us. We haven't talk with each other after that night. Probably we don't know what to say.

"Who's this beautiful little girl with you?" i asked and glance at the girl.

"She's my niece, Ashley." I kneeled down to face her.

"Hello! I'm Chrystal, how are you?" i brightly said and smile at her.

"I'm Ashley, i'm fine thank you," she replied and smile back. She's so cute.

"You're beautiful, are you my Uncles' wife?" Al covered her mouth. I just chuckled on how this two acted infront of me.

"Hey! don't be like that, that's a little girl" i said. "Why are you here anyway?" i asked.

"Ah, yes. Can you look after her, just for today. I have a meeting out of town and i don't know what time I will be home. She's gonna be alone at the house so i decided to get her h-"

"Of course, i'll be happy to have her with me. Don't worry she's in a safe hands" i said and winked at him. Ashley giggled. This girl is so adorable.

"Thank you! I owe you one" he said.

"I'll be checking a patient quickly, but you can stay at my office for a minute. If it's okay with you"