Little Argument

Alex's POV
Boring..that's how I exactly describe our trip. But as long as she's beside me, it's feel like it wasn't that bad. Though she's asleep the whole trip.

It's already dark when we reach our destination. There's no much people inside the airport so we can walk out of it peacefully. I carried Ashley, and Chrys is walking infront of us. When we got out of the airport, three cars fetch us.

"Good evening, My lady" said a man in a tuxedo. Must be one of the Ortegas' Butler.

"Good evening, Hugh. Where are the monsters?" asked Chrys. Hugh chuckled and answered her.

"At the Hotel, My Lady. They sent me to fetch you"

"Just you? then what are they doing here?" she asked and pointed the remaining two cars with a security. I grin a bit because of what she said, and Hugh chuckled while shooking his head.

"Extra security, I supposed. You know your parents."

"Yeah, 60 percent crazy and 40 percent childish. What's new, right?" she said and they both laugh, we all laugh.

"Shall we?" she asked and Butler Hugh opened the car and we went in.

While on our way to the Hotel, I decided to open my social media account. I almost fell off my seat when I saw pictures of me with the three ladies at the plane. What the heck! I looked closely at the pictures and found out that Chrys wasn't there.

"Something's wrong?"she asked me. I turned to him in disbelief. But before assuming things, I should ask her first. "Where were you at the time I was sleeping and these three ladies (I showed her the pictures) here are taking pictures of me?" she took my phone then gave it back. "I took those, what can I say, its a once in lifetime opportunity for them to have a picture of you" she answered. "Who gave you permission to do that?" i asked controlling my temper. "Myself" she shortly replied.

"And why did you do that" I annoyingly stated. "Just to be fair" she responded. "Fair? for what?" I questioned. "For saying to those ladies that I'm capable of doing things that I truly not capable of." she merely shouted. "What?!" I asked in disbelief. "You told them that I'll find a way to fired them! You don't know how frightened they are to me! My family maybe capable of doing those things, but not me!" she said and turn her back to me.

And with that, we fell in silence. I feel like I should shut my mouth for a while. Just what Christian said, just shut up when you are in an argument with a girl, specially when you know it's your fault. After an hour travel we arrived at the hotel, which Jasmine's family business.

I saw Chrys parents with her brothers and Jasmine's family with my parents, walking towards us. They welcomed us with wide smiles on their faces. Now I can say that what happened to us, which is I can't reach my pilot, is really not just a coincident but a well planned scheme.

"So how's the flight, sweetie" Mrs. Ortega asked. Chrystals' face turned sour and then rolled her eyes. "Well, to make it short...its terrible" she answered. I can trace her anger. I really did push it. They're all furrowed and swiveled their heads to me.

Chrystal's POV

"Did something happened?" Mum asked. "Well? (I stopped and glance at Alex) a lot happened." I answered. Confusion is written all over their faces. And before they could asked more, I walked inside the hotel, leaving them all in silence. I don't know why but, I really got hurt for that silly thing that happened inside the car. That little argument we have right now. I stopped at the middle of walking when I realised that I don't know what room number that i'll be staying.

To avoid awkwardness and embarrassment, I sat at one of the couch and waited for them to enter the hotel. "So, is that your fiancé?" someone asked behind me. I turned around to see Samantha, my cousin from father side. I glance to where she is staring, and found he's staring at Alex who is facing my parents, that means it's his back we're facing. I glance back to her and said "Do you see any ring at this two hands?" I asked while showing her my hands. She furrowed.