Sleepover

Chrystal's POV
My shift ended at 5 pm, since Al is not here yet, i took Ashley home. My parents are already at the venue of Edwards weeding. The wedding is just around the corner, and I planned to go 2 days before the wedding.

"Welcome to my home, Ashley" I said to her and gave her bag to one of the maid. "Bring this to my room" I said to the maid.

"Wow! This is huge! Are you the only one living here?" she asked, i smile at her and kneeled down to level her.

"Nope, this is actually my parents house." I answered, she nodded and roamed around.

"Dinner is ready, My Lady" said May, one of the head maid here. I smile and nod at her.

"Ash, let's eat. Your Uncle will be here soon." we both made our way to the dining room. We ate peacefully, she sometimes asked questions, I let the maids eat with us too, it's really uncomfortable if someone is watching you eating. That's how i treated them, like a family.

After Dinner, Ashley and some of the maids are at the Entertainment Room, watching Disney movies. I went downstairs to get something to drink.

"My lady, Mr. Knight are here" said Butler Bill. I went to the living room and found Al standing there wondering around. I looked at my watch, 8:36 pm.

"Hey," i said catching his attention. He turned to me and smile. Geezz that smile again, its seducing. Compose yourself Chrys.

"Good Evening." he greeted. "You too," I answered. Then there's a minute of silence between us.

"Ahhmm, did you ate dinner?" i asked.

"Yes, thank you." he answered. His stares makes me a bit of uneasy.

"Oh, Ashley is at the Entertainment Room, she's watching some Disney movies. You going somewhere?" I asked when I notice two luggage.

"Your brothers weeding, your Mum told me you'll come along with us" he answered.

"But i planned to go on Sunday.... oh speaking of the devil..." I said when Mum called. I told Al to be quiet.

"Mum, why do you want me to be there so early?" I asked her.

"We will be having a photoshoot, sweetie. It's a family photo. If you don't show up, you and Alex will get married the day after your brothers wedding."

"What!!!" i yelled and the cold honey lemon juice is accidentally spilled to Al's. "Oh sheep! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I said and help him wipes his clothes. I never really attended any family photoshoot that be printed for the magazine. I want a private life but seems like i can't avoid the family fame we have.

"Who are you with?" Mum asked.

"Alexander,... okay Mum. I'll be there, but don't expect me to stay longer after Eds' Wedding."

"As you wish, sweetie. Bye!" she said giggling and dropped the call.

"I'm really really sorry....Christian have some unused clothes here, you can go change in his room if you want." I said holding the glass and smiling at him nervously.

"Fine with me. And don't apologize, it's an accident." then he smile, the smile that made me a bit uneasy and made my heart beats faster than it's normal beat.

"Follow me, this way." I said and we went upstairs and turn to the left side then another turn. I opened the blue door and it showed us the Red and Blue colored room, with some posters of basketball players, football team, soccer team, some movies he love much, and his collection of star wars.

"Nice room he got here." Al commented. For a Heir like us, don't expect our rooms to be elegant like other rich kids around the globe, we do what we want to do with our rooms.

"Indeed...There's the bathroom," I pointed the white door. "You can change or take a shower if you want, I'll go on his walked-in closets to find you some clothes" he nod the i gave him a towel. I went inside Christians' closets and roamed around to find something that fits on Al.

Wait a minute, he got luggage, did he! So stupid Chrys. Forget it, we are already here.

Shortly afterwards, i found him a black jagger with black shirt. I went outside and wait for Al to finish.

A moment of waiting, the white door opened and revealed a hot sexy man soaked in wet with just a towel around his waist. The world are in slow motion. He walks slowly towards me seductively. I gulp a little and felt a shiver on me. Flashes of scene came out and I saw myself kissing this man.

"Love what you seeing?" he said teasingly. I immediately looked away. Geezz that was wrong, for heaven sake did i just imagine me kissing him again?

"No! Here, put this on...before i lost control" I said except the last one, i kinda whispered it.

"Pardon me" he said smirking. Please don't look at me like that, you're tempting.

"I said put this clothes on, before you catch a cold.." I handed him the clothes still looking away. I felt his hand on my hand and it gives me goosebumps. Geezz why am I acting like this. This is not so normal.

"You can look now." he said, but instead of turning to him, i walked towards the door.

"Let's go," i said and went outside. As soon as the door closed, we saw Ashley and the three maids not far, coming towards us.

"Daddy!" she shouted and runs towards Al. I looked at him.

"That's what she calls me," i nod and smile at the two as soon as Ashley jumped in and hug him that almost knocked them both down.

"You two can sleep at the guest room," I said, Ashley swiveled her head to me.

"Can we just sleep at your room?" she asked. I was a bit shocked.

"Sweetie, we can't. We need to give her a privacy" Al answered her.

"Pretty please?" Ashley looked at me like a puppy who want to cuddle. Puppy eyes they say? I smiled at her, maybe, just this night anyway.

"As you wish little princess," i said and pinches her nose that made her giggled.

"Is it okay with you?" I said talking to Al. He gave a smile and nod. We walked straight to my room which is at the other side of the house.

Alex's POV
After a minute of walking, we reach a gray door at the end of the corridors. I stared at the sign that plastered on the door. 'OFF LIMITS' 'DANGER INSIDE' I secretly chuckled.

She opened the door and it showed us a completely gray room, with a queen sized bed, some paintings, posters of famous swimmers, books, television and a big wardrobe. I furrowed. Why does her brothers have a walk-in-closet yet she don't have. Though her room is quiet big for one person.

I roamed around, there's couch too, and a chair next to his bed with the teddy beat sitting on it. That's the one i won and gave it to her when we are at the Amusement Park. I secretly smiled and sat down at the couch.

I watch the two as they played the twisters game. They just met earlier, but looked at them, they looked like they have known each other for years. I smile at the thought seeing Chrys with a baby in her arms. I shook my head and watched them.

"Ash, it's time for bed. It's getting late, we have flight tomorrow." I said interrupting their enjoyment. Ashley frowned but immediately cheered up by Chrys.

"Your Uncle will read us a story, will you Al?" said Chrys, I'm about so say no, but she eyed me, so i end up nodding. They both lay at the bed, i joined them with the fairytale book on my hands.

After minutes of reading, I glance at the two and they're now sleeping. I can't help myself to smile, they look like mother and daughter. I was about to get off the bed when Ashley pulled my hand.

"Don't go, don't leave me." she said, i softly smile at her and lay by her side. "I won't, sleep now."

I glance at Chrys who is sleeping peacefully on the other side of Ashley. I would have pulled her closer to me if Ashley is not at the center. I caress her face and place a kiss on her forehead as well as Ashley. I stared at her until I fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*
Unfortunately, I'm back 😂😂😂 Sorry for this one.