Family

Chrystal's POV
Lunch passes, i went out to check the twins. I saw Mr. and Mrs. Gonzales as i entered the room. They glance at me and they both stand up.

"Dr. Ortega, we are very thankful you save my sons life. Thank you for not giving up on him. How can we repay you?" the woman asked me, tears are falling in her eyes and the man stand there agreeing to his wife.

I gave them a light smile and glance at the twins in a separate beds, sleeping peacefully.

"You don't have to,.. I just did what i ought to do. All i asked is take care of them let them live their life the way they want to be." i said and check their status.

"They're going to be fine. They will be awake in 6 hours from now, i suggest stay with them until they woke up." i smile and bid goodbye.

I'm walking down the hall to my office, i haven't eat lunch yet. I opened the door and found Jen and Drew sitting in the couch.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we?" i asked and closed the door.

"Where have you been?" asked Jen.

"I checked the twins, they doing good though" i answered and sat down at my chair facing some reports and paper work.

"Have you ate lunch?"

"Not yet"

"We thought so, here we brought you one" she said and gave me food and drink.

"Don't worry, it's all vegeis and that's mango shake" she said. I smiled at them and say thank you. I glance at the television, they're watching news.

"Isn't he handsome? I wonder why he didn't have a wife yet" Jen said. I choked when i saw the man he's portraying to.

"Coz he's an asshole." i answered her. She looked at curiously and her eyes widened when she realized something.

"Is he? Really? Gosh Chrys, he's the leading bachelor around the globe. You are so lucky" she commented. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Really, Jen? So it's a pleasure to be almost killed by him?" i asked. Drew chuckled.

"Let's just ignored that man, besides no one can equal my oh so handsome face" Drew said and i totally choked out my food.

"Of course babe, you will always be the one and only handsome to me" said Jen. And they cuddle infront of me, on my couch. Really? this is such a arrggghhh.

"Get a room!" i yelled at them and turned around to see the view of the city.

Drew and Jen are together. They're a year ahead of me. My whole day goes the same. Walk here, check some patients there. It's 5 pm when my shift ended.

I drive straight to my parents house. I haven't visited them since Christian and I had a fight. He blames me for what happened to her wife, they kinda lost their first child when Clarry asked me to go with her at the mall. She slipped at the stairs. He threw me out of the house and my parents didn't do anything about it. It's totally not my fault but he refused to believe me, that's why i haven't communicate or reach out to them. Never spoken to them for 11 years, well except only my mom and Edward.

I like Clarry actually, even her try to explain everything to my brother but as usual his pride is more important to him.

The gate opened and another 5 minutes before i reached the house. Anothe gate opened and i was welcome by one of my parents maid. I saw two cars too. I suppose they're here to.