We Meet Again

Thanks to Cassy_Evans for the cover, i love it so much 😍

Here's an update 😊😊 Enjoy 😊

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Alex's POV
     I massaged my head as i leaned back at my chair. It's already 10 pm and yet i'm still at work. I stood up, put my coat and grab my car key. My driver had a week leave so i need to drive myself.

I went down the parking lot, opened my car and get in. I'm about to start the engine when i heard my phone ringing. I pulled it out and answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Are you not going to go home yet?" i heard a sweet voice on the other side.

"I'm about to, sweetie. Go to sleep now okay" i answer.

"Okay, bye bye" did she just hang up, i guess i need to bring her at the park tomorrow.

I started the engine and immediately drive home. I entered the house and saw a young little girl at the couch, sleeping. She must be waiting for me.

I carried her to her room. I caress her hair as i scanned her face. She's too young to lost her parents. Ashley is my niece, daughter of my youngest brother. Her parents died 3 years ago because of an accident. I took her in, for my brother asked me to look after her. I kissed her forehead and walk out of the room.

I took off my clothes and strode towards the bathroom. I suddenly remember that annoying girl i met last week, she's been on my mind ever since. Her Hypnotizing eyes, her rosy cheeks. I shook my head to get her out of my mind.

She's just a stupid girl, i should've not waste my time thinking about her. Why would I anyway. Actually i'm hoping to see her again, i wonder when.. Arrgh 'Alex stop thinking about her' i thought to myself.

I put on a boxer and a shirt and sat beside my bed. I stood up and grab a glass of wine. I walk towards the balcony. I stared at the starry skies as is sipped my wine.

I was wondering, if is she staring the same star as i was? I don't really know why i am so eager to see her. There's something on her that really attracts me, the funny thing is, i don't what is it. I shook my head and got back inside, lay down and have some sleep.

Chrystal's POV
      Sunday Morning, i took a day off today. I'm at my house to get my stuff, and yes i finally convinced Margaret to retired. I gave this house and her retirement pay. I also gave one of my car to her grandson.

It's still early so i decided to take a jogging around the village. I put on a sports bra, leggings and a rubber shoes. I ponytail my hair grab my phone and earphone.

"Good Morning, dear"

"Holy sh-" i jumped when Margaret showed up from nowhere. She chuckled.

"You almost give a heart attack" i said and chuckled with her.

"Get back before 7, i don't want you to missed your breakfast" she said and smile. I nod and kissed her on the cheeks.

I went outside and start to run. After several laps, someone pulled me and we fall down on the side of the road.

My heart skipped. I'm on his top and her arms wrapped around me. We are inches apart.

INCHES!!

Alex's POV
     I woke up early to have some jogging before i took Ashley at the fun park. I guess i'll take a day off for her. I really should make it up to her.

I was jogging around when i saw a girl not far from me. She's kinda familiar. I jogged behind her, keeping my distance. I looked behind me and saw a car coming towards her.

I immediately run and dragged her, causing us to fall down on the side of the road. She's at my top and we are inches apart. I can feel my heart beats fast when i realize who she is.

It's like my whole world slows down and all i can see is her face, all i can hear is my heart, beating like there's no tomorrow. I got back to reality when he pushed me causing my head to bump on the road and she stood up.

'Arrgh, that's hurt' i groaned, i stood up and fix myself.

"We meet again" i said and wipe the dust on my clothes.

"Yeah, what a coincidence, isn't it" she said sarcastically. I secretly smiled.

"Aren't you gonna say thank you?" i asked.

"For what?"

"For saving your life. If you're not stupid enough to jogged at the middle of the road, with earphone on your ear, not paying attention on your surroundings as usual" i said to pursued her. I saw her cheeks turned pink. She's cute when she blushed. I grinned at the view.

"Tss. thanks" she said and start to run away from me.

"You're Welcome" i shouted before she vanished out of my sight. I really can't believe that girl. But on the second thought, she made my day now. I shook my head and headed home.

Chrystal's POV
       That was so closed, gosh i can still feel my cheeks burning. Of all people, why i always bumped into him. Why always him. Destiny, please don't play games with me.

"Something happens?" asked Margaret when i entered the kitchen.

"Nah.. it was nothing i just bumped to someone i wasn't expecting to see" i said and sat down at the table and she gave me a cup of coffee.

"You will come to the party tonight, are you?" i asked her.

"I don't know, dear" she answered.

"Please, Christian would be happy to see you there, bring your family. Mom and Dad surely glad." she's hesitating.

"Pretty Please" i said and pout.

"Okay, Alright. We will be there"

"Yes! Thank you" i said. She prepared me a breakfast and immediately eat it. I went upstairs and get my stuff. Put it inside my car, one by one.

I took a shower afterwards. Put on a clothes and went downstairs. I hug Margaret before i leave.

"Don't cry, i will visit you every week" i said as i hug her tight. The door opened and showed her family.

"Er- Hi" i said and smile.

"My lady, thank you so much for this" said Emily, her daughter.

"Please, call me Chrystal. I only gave her what she deserves. Besides she have been part of my family and so are you."

"Here, Liam. Take care of my little baby." i said and threw her the car keys. His eyes widened.

"But it's too much, i can't take it" he said. I gave him a light smile.

"It ain't. Just do me a favor"

"What is it?" he asked.

"Study hard and always remember, family first" i said and winked at him.

"Don't worry, that's tax free" i added.

"And for you, take this, to start a business. And don't hesitate, please" i said handing Emily a check for her and hier husband to start a business of their own.

"Now, time to go. I'll see you tonight at Christian's house. I'm expecting you there" i said and winks. They escorted me to my car. I hug them all and then get inside the car. I bid goodbye and start the car and leave.