Hate At First Sight

Chrystal's POV
       I'm staring at the clear night skies. Drowning to the beauty of the stars. I glance at the traffic light as it change to red. I slowly walk across the pedestrian, but stopped at the middle when a luxurious car come rushing towards me.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" i screamed in terror. And the car stopped inches away from me. I opened my eyes and throw a death glare at the man inside the car.

"Are you insane!" i shouted angrily.

"Are you blind or just another ignorant man rampaging down the street with that luxurious car of yours!!!"

I walked beside the car to it's window roughly knocking at it. It opened and saw a handsome man, in his late 30's i assumed.

"Did i hit you?" he asked boredly.

"No! But-"

"Did you get hurt?"

"No! Su-"

"Then what's supposed to be the problem? Look, i'm in a hurry, so please step aside and get out of my sight" he said annoyingly.

"What! You fucking almost killed me! Can't you see the traffic light! It's RED you suppose to stop." he rolled his eyes and took out a wallet.

"Here, get yourself to that hospital to check for minor injuries, if you have" he said and throw the money on me. He then start his car and leave me immediately.

"I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOUR MONEY YOU SON OF A B*TCH. A**SHOLE!!" i shouted at him. I hate that man, i really do.

Surely he's handsome but extremely arrogant, jerk and asshole. That's why i hated their kind, well except my family and some friends.

I walk inside the Hospital, FYI i worked here. I'm one of the lead Surgeon. My family owned this, although i did not boast about it.

It's safer to keep it hidden. Though some of the staff and colleagues is asking if ever i'm related to the owner, i just smile as an answer, always.

"Good Evening, Chrys" said Jen brightly. She's one of my closest colleagues.

"It was," i replied out of annoyance. She looked at me curious.

"What happened?" she asked eagerly.

"I was just nearly killed by an asshole, who isn't aware of the traffic lights" i answered and handed her the food she asked me to buy.

"Thank goodness you still alive," she said and start to eat her dinner. "Or else i didn't get to eat dinner" she added.

I just rolled my eyes, she never change, her food is more important than my life.

"Seriously, Jen?" i asked her disbelief. She chuckled and glance at me.

"Don't looked at me like that, of course i care for you, you're my friend... and food source of course" she answered i rolled my eyes again.

"Dr. Ortega, the chairman wants to see you at his office," said a young i dont know his name.

"Oh okay, Thanks" i said smiled and he leaves.

"Intern?" i asked Jen who is still eating.

"Yup, we've got 10 this year."

"Better get to chairman before he scold me again" i said and stand up, grab my lab coat and walk out of my office, heading to Mr. Fords' office.

Alex's POV
     That annoying girl, if it wasn't for her, i should've arrived earlier. I'm 5 minutes late of my meeting on a investor. I know it's too late at night but i don't hold the investors mind.

"Mr. Ortega, i'm sorry i am late. I just need to sort something" i outstretched my hand as i approached him.

"It was fine, Mr. Knight. I just got here 6 minutes ago. Please sit down" he said and shook my hand.

"So, my father mentioned to me that you're building another mall at London, isn't it?" he asked.

"Indeed" i answered.

"You need investors, i believe"

"As many as i can,"

"Well, can i sign the papers then." he said.

"You're not going to read it?" i asked as i watch him signed the proposal.

"I trust you old friend, besides my Father and yours are close friends for ages" he answered.

Christian Dave Ortega is one of my old friends back in my senior year. My family and his are friends for a long time. He had a 2 more siblings Edward and the only girl that i haven't met yet.

"So, have you got yourself a wife?" he sudden asked. I sipped at my coffee before i answered.

"I have no time for love, my friend" i answered plainly.

"You're getting old, my friend. You need someone to take care of you"

"Indeed, but i haven't found someone who can withstand me" it's true that i'm getting older and yet i haven't got myself a partner.

"Love comes to those who believe it. Maybe yours is out there waiting for you to find her. Or you met her already but didn't fully realize it was her."

"Maybe, why are we talking about my lovelife anyway. Lets talk about yours" i said just to change the topic.

"Well, speaking of, Clarry and I will be having our 10th year wedding anniversary.. The main reason i made this meeting is to invite you next week, Sunday night at my house. And maybe you'll be able to find your lifetime partner there" he said while his eyebrow pacing up and down.

"I'll be there, but don't expect me to mingle with someone else" i answered and smirk.

"Of course, you did that everytime." he said chuckling. "You need to socialize, my friend. How can you find your ms. right if you don't socialize" he added.

"I'll take note of that. I'll do it if i had a spare time"

We chat for a while until we both agree to take a rest. It's nice catching up with a old friend. I get into my car and drive home.

I happen to pass by on the pedestrian where i encountered that annoying girl. Apparently she's the only person who talks to me like that. I wonder who she is.