Lets Start Over

Chrystal's POV
        This is so outrageous, i can't believe this. That was wrong move i have made and why of all people, it's go to be him.

"Looks like your way out is apparently your way in, isn't it" said Jasmine behind me, she's giggling with Clarry.

"For the record, i really hate that man. He almost killed me the first time we met, and I accidentally spilled a hot coffee the second and he save me the third" i said out of annoyance.

The two looked at me smirking and on that i realized what i've just said.

"Arrgh. No way. I won't marry that man. Over my dead body" i said in frustration.

"Be careful what you saying, you might eat them back." Clarry said grinning and Jasmine chuckled.

"Can't you just support me?"

"We are supporting you" said the two in chorus.

"Really! Is that what you called 'Supporting'? You are selling me to the man i hated most" the two burst in laughter.

"Chrys, it's just 6 months, try to be friendly to him. Give him a chance, Alex is a good man." Clarry said.

"Do i have a choice?" i asked sarcastically.

"Actually you don't" Jasmine burst into laughter again.

"And you have a very strong chemistry, i must say. You know, enemies at first then lovers in the end" Clarry.

"Stop fooling around, it will never happen. I'm not gonna fall for that arrogant man." i said firmly. And i'm really hoping i won't.

"Just what i said. Be careful what you saying, you might eat them back in the end." Clarry.

"Let's just enjoy the party, shall we?" Jasmine. We both nod and joined everyone at the party.

I'm alone at the corner while everybody is having fun dancing. My face totally turned to sour when he joined me at the table.

"Hey!" he greeted, my eyes rolled and looked away.

"I was just wonderin', you already know my name and i haven't know yours" he said. I can feel the stares he's been giving me. I didn't answered, i glance at the people who is dancing.

"So you lost your mouth now?" i glared at him and i can feel my cheeks turning red. He stared at me with his eyebrow arching. We stared each other, eye to eye without blinking. Until i gave up and he smirks. I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's start over again, shall we?" he said seriously.

"I'm Alexander John Knight," he said and outstretched her hands and offered me a handshake. I stared at her hand then to his face.

"Come on, i won't bite" he said. I raised my eyebrow then rolled my eyes. Can't he stop grinning?

"Chrystal Sapphire Ortega" i responded but i'm not gonna handshake with him. He put his hand on the table but he continue to stare at me which i found uncomfortable.

"Quit staring, it's rude" i said while i'm watching Jasmine and Edward dancing. I saw him smirks in my peripheral vision.

Afterwards, I decided to go home around 11 pm. I search for the two couple and found them chatting with him.

"Hey, Clarry, Christian. I'll go ahead" i said while walking towards them, they turned at me.

"It's still early," said Clarry.

"I have an early shift tomorrow, and i can't afford to be late again or else Ford will scoled me and made me overtime again" i said while patting Christian at his shoulder.

"I'll bring you to your home, if you want." Xander said, so now you're giving him a nickname? Tss.

"No need, i got my car." i answered and turned to the two couples. "I'll see you around. Bye" i hug them before i make my way out of the Party.

Over the next days, i keep on receiving flowers from unknown senders. Jen keep on teasing me about it.

I almost jumped when my door slammed. It showed a furious Jen walking towards me, she looks like she's gonna kill any moment.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked angrily.

"Tell you what? Look i don't know what you are tal-" she cut me off.

"Your parents are here!" she yelled, my eyes widened and immediately run to Ford's office, Jen followed me.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Visiting our precious daughter" said Dad grinning. Mom just silently sitting at the couch.

"Geez we are living on the same roof and i just left 6 hours ago. Seriously Dad?" he just chuckled and bid goodbye to Mr. Ford.

I escorted them outside into their car. Everyone we passed by are staring at me some are gossiping. This two old couple are giving me troubles.

Jen turned to me the moment they left. She slapped my shoulder, i looked at her innocently.

"What's that for?" i asked rubbing my shoulder.

"For keeping secrets to me." she said and she arch her eyebrow and looked at me with suspicious.

"Is there's anything i should know more?" she asked.

We walked inside the Hospital into my office. I told her everything she needs to know, including the arrange marriage my father put me into. Her eyes widened and her eyes looked at me envious.

"You are so fucking lucky" she said and lay at the couch.

"Language Ms. Anderson. And no, i'm so UNLUCKY. Don't you think it's inappropriate, i mean he's 10 years older than me" i said and lean back to my chair.

"Love knows no age, Chrys." she said.

"There's no love in there, Jen. It's an arrangement"

"Who knows, maybe it'll develop soon."

"It will never, beside we hated each other"

"We? or it's just you?" said Jen which make me think. Is it really just me who hate him? Tss who cares.

"Speaking of the devil," she said and i glance at the television. He's on the news again. He's quite attractive if you stared at him, and those smile, it's like the whole world stop when you see those beautiful curl lips. His eyes that can put you under a spell.

"She says she hates him, but look at her she's smiling wide" Jen said while looking at me, grinning. I turned aroud to face the city, i can feel my cheeks burning. No i hate him, and there's no way i could fall inlove with that man.