You're On the News

Chrystal's POV
I covered my head with a pillow as the ray of sunlight spread through the windows of my room. I reach for my phone when i heard it ringing.

I check the time before i answer the call. Bloody Hell, 7 am, I'm so fired.

"Hello?!" i yawn and stretched my hands.

"Where are you? Wait, don't tell me you just woke up" said Jen on the other line.

"Ahuh... Since you dare to wake me, please tell Mr. Ford that i'll be late. Got to fix something important" Jen chuckled.

"Yeah right, as if i'm gonna buy that alibi Chrys" she said laughing.

"I'll treat you a movie this sunday?" me trying to pursued her.

"Just movie?" Geez she is so demanding.

"Fine. A movie and anything you want." i heard her shouting 'Yes' and apologizing, remind me to shave her hair later.

"You got it, just be here before 10." said Jen brightly.

"Do i need to say thank you?" i asked sarcastically.

"Yes, and you're welcome. So get your ass out of the bed... and don't think of getting to sleep again. I'll see you later, bye" why does people keep on hanging me up, i'm about to go back to my sleep when my phone beeped again.

From: My Fiancé,

Geez i need to change this name before someone sees it.

Good Morning, stupid girl.

Do i need to reply to this one, this baboon ruined my way to sleep again. I'm hesitating when my phone ring again. I answered it,

"What!" i said, annoyed.

"Did i disturbed your dream about me?" Geezz this man is full of himself.

"Oh yes, indeed you have, you see, i'm about to kill you in my dreams, until you call, waking me from my fantasy" i answered sarcastically.

"Oh so you really.... dreaming about me, tell me what happend" he said confidently. Temper Chrys it's early in the morning, you suppose to have a good day today.

"Arrgghh, you know what, my morning was good, until you baboon ruined it" i said and hang up him. I tried to go back to sleep but failed.

I got up to bed, get myself a nice bath, put on black jeans, white v-neck shirt and a black coat paired whit black shoes. Hmm not bad.

I went downstairs just in time for breakfast, i furrowed when i saw mum and dad are still here.

"Good morning, sweetie" Mum said, i kiss her cheeks same with Dad.

"It was... By the way, why are you still here? i thought you're going to check on Edwards' preparation for the wedding next week." i said as i sit down opposite to Mum.

"Definitely we will, but you see, Alex is here to fetch you so we offered him to join our breakfast" my eyes widened and glance at my side and saw the man who ruined my morning.

"You!" i yelled and pointed him the knife i am holding. Why didn't i notice him there.

"Be nice, sweetie" Mum said, rolled my eyes and dig in with my meal. Eating silently, ignoring the man beside me.

"I'm done. If you don't mind, i'll go ahead as you can see Mum, Dad, i'm running late. I need to get to work before Mr. Ford fired me." i sarcastically said while getting my bag. I glance at him.