Chapter 35

"That was really fun!" I cheered when we were driving away. At eleven at night, I was wide awake and my blood was pumping. The cow that Riker won at the booth where you break three glasses sat in my lap.

"Can you believe that we'll be touring in just fourteen days?!" Rocky exclaimed.

"I'll miss you guys so much." I whined. Ross leaned close to my ear.

"When everyone is in the living room or something, let's prank them." I smiled devilishly from ear to ear at Ross.

"I was thinking putting dye in Rocky's shampoo, fake spiders in Rydel's bed, hanging Ryland's lucky football from a tree limb over the pool, and for Riker, we'd wait until everyone went to bed. Riker would think that he was in the clear but while he was asleep, you'd slip out of bed and replace your body with a scary picture taped to a pillow."

"I love it," I said too loudly so Ross clamped his hand over my mouth. "Sorry." I was antsy until we got home. Ross shot a smirk my way and I returned it.

"I'm going to go take a shower," I lied going up the stairs.

"We're going to pick out a movie!" Riker shouted from the living room. I went into Ross's room and waited for him to come in.

Ross asked, "Can you crawl under the bed and pull out a plastic bag? It has all of the supplies in it." I crouched down and crawled under the bed. My hands came in contact with plastic and I pulled. I stood up and dumped the contents of the bag into the bed. Everything was there that we needed. A small bag of black plastic spiders, blue dye, string wound into a ball, tape, and a frightening photo of the Grudge.

"Take these," Ross handed me the spiders, dye, tape, picture, and pillow. "and place them accordingly. Hide the pillow under your bed for later tonight."

I nodded. "How long have you been planning this?"

"A few weeks. Now go!" I scurried off and hid the pillow first. Next, I scattered the spiders under Rydel's blanket and angled one to fall onto her face right when she laid her head down. I snuck into the bathroom and actually decided to take a shower. While I was in there, I put the bright blue dye into Rocky's shampoo that he loved so much. I wrapped a towel around me when I was done and hurried to my room. I put on some yoga pants and a shirt and left my hair down. I joined everyone downstairs an sat next to Riker. Ross smirked at me as he sat down with the popcorn.

"What are we watching?" He asked.

"Clueless." Rydel answered and sat next to Ross, stuffing popcorn into her mouth. As his arm wrapped around my waist, Riker pulled me closer to him. I put my head in his lap and looked up at him. His eyes were fixed on the screen of the tv. We watched the movie all the way through.

Rydel stretched and yawned, "Night guys." Ryland mumbled something about his football game tomorrow. Everything seemed to be falling into place.

"Carry me to bed?" I pleaded to Riker. He picked me up and carried me on his side like a child. He placed me on the bed and took off his shirt. The bed dipped down when he laid down and he pulled me into his chest.

"Lets make these next thirteen days an adventure to last us two months." He kissed me slowly, then harder. My hands rested on his neck and my mind thought of the ink that marked it. Riker's rough hands had a tender touch as they were placed on my waist. I pulled back for a breath and Riker pulled me back. I raked my fingers up through his hair as he kissed my jawline. Eyes closed, bodies close, and breathing heavily, Riker tugged at my shirt. I lifted it up and over my head, tossing it on the floor. His placed more kisses on my neck.

"I love you," He said passionately. "but I'm not going to force you to do something you're not ready for." He kissed me again and held me in his arms.

"I love you, Rik. I love you so much." I forgot about the prank. I forgot about everything else in the world. I just loved being in his arms. This was all I needed to keep me grounded.

--------------

The next morning, bright and early, I heard a high pitched scream come for the hallway. I rolled out of bed and tossed on my shirt. Rydel was in the hallway, beating Ross on the chest.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She screamed at him. "Why would you put spiders in my bed?! Ugh!" She stormed into her room and slammed the door. I stretched and high fived Ross who went into his room. Ryland ran about the house, searching for his football.

"Marilyn, have you seen my lucky football?"

"I haven't seen it." Ryland just walked away and continued his search. I was pinned to the floor by Rocky, who had bright blue hair.

"What. Did. You. Do?"

I scoffed, "It's wash out, relax dude." He got off of me and I stayed on the floor. Riker picked me up and took me back to our room. My bracelet shined around my wrist and and idea sprouted into my head.

"Hey, Riker?"

He turned around and looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Who did your tattoo?"

"Murphy at Intestinal Ink. Why?"

"Because I want a new one. Right here, on my wrist." I pulled on some jeans and a shirt for the day and brushed my teeth. I waited for Riker and we drove to the parlor, getting some food along the way. A girl with bright red and blue hair was the the front, tattoos lining her arms.

"Hi, I'm Mary. How may I assist you?" She had a slight accent to her voice.

"Is Murphy busy? Tell him it's Riker." My boyfriend said from behind me.

"No he's not, I'll go get him." Mary ran and came back with a short round guy with tattoos galore.

"Riker, my man." They did that guy hug thing and he shook my hand. "What can I do for you?"

"My girlfriend wants one today. Can you help her out?"

Murphy nodded, "Yes sir. Follow me, young lady." He led me to his station and I sat down in the chair.

"I want the word Amethyst on my right wrist in a calligraphy font." Murphy nodded and stated to sketch a beautiful drawing.

"Any color besides black?"

"Lavender accents."

"Alrighty," He pulled out his needle and ink and prepped my skin. Riker took a seat next to me and kissed my lips. I didn't even flinch when he started to tattoo me.

------------

A/N: Hello gorgeous! I hope you liked the chapter! I made a new story. It's called Partners in Crime and it's a Ross Lynch story! Please check that out and vote, comment, and follow me! I love you so much and keep you head up!

QOTD: Favorite song off the new EP?

AOTD: Easy Love 😌

Xx