Chapter 11

That night, I stayed over at Hanna's house. I was too scared to go home and face my aunt with black ink dripping from my hair. Hanna let me borrow some clothes and helped me wash my hair. Ink takes a whole bottle of shampoo and conditioner to get out by the way. After I got cleaned up, I cried in her arms for about twenty minuets before I managed to calmed down.

"So," Hanna said as she looked for a bottle of nail polish. She plucked up the green one and started to paint her middle fingernail. "I think we should get back at Riker." I gave her the 'Have You Lost Your Mind' look.

"I think we shouldn't. He'll just bully me again. I'm used to it." I sighed, braiding and unbraiding my hair.

"Don't worry, if he hurts you, I'll just get Jai to beat him up." Hanna snickered.

Jai was her boyfriend, and I had to admit, he was pretty cute. Coal black hair, icy blue eyes, and when he smiled, a dimple winked on each cheek. Not to mention he was sweet, funny, smart, and a great football player.

"Thanks." I smiled but, it was a weak one. Hanna put a top coat on her nails and let them dry. After her nails were dry, Hanna gave me a blanket and I climbed on the side of her bed I always slept on.

"Goodnight Hans," I said sleepily. I felt the bed dip down and Hanna turned off the lights.

"Goodnight Marilyn."

-----------------

On Saturday morning, I went home and my Aunt wasn't there. I found a note on the fridge and read it.

"Marilyn, I won't be back until Sunday evening due to a business trip. There is plenty of food and spare money in the secret spot. See ya when I get back! Xoxo, Auntie."

"Just great." I sighed in annoyance.

I had just gotten my heart broken and my Aunt wouldn't be there to comfort me. I went upstairs to my room and found some shorts and an old shirt from when I was in gymnastics to put on. I grabbed undergarments and took a shower. I combed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth. I just slipped on my converse and went for a stroll.

I decided to go to the park. I passed by all kind of couples. Couples pushing baby strollers, couple holing hands, old couples, young couples, even Riker and some random girl hooking up behind a tree!

Wait, Riker and some random girl?

I walked a little further to get a better look and I was proven correctly. There he was, sucking faces with some skank. She had on shorts that her butt hung out of, a crop top that looked like a bra, and so much makeup, she looked like she fell in a pile of dirt.

"Marilyn?" I heard someone say. I snapped my head around and saw Ross standing there. He smiled when saw me and came over to me. He tried to kiss me but I just pushed him away.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him.

"Whoa feisty! I like them like that." He winked but I flick him in the forehead again. "Ow!"

"Haha." I laughed. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Riker made us come so we could meet his girlfriend." Ross said. "She's a hoe."

I cupped my hand over my mouth to prevent laughter. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"No," He grabbed my hips a dipped me down like in the tango. "But I want to kiss you with it." He leaned in to kiss me but I did a quick back tuck to escape it.

"Whoa," He said in awe. "How'd, what?"

"I used to be in gymnastics. I can do basically any skill." I said as I ready my self for a back handspring. "See?" I did the trick and landed in a high-V.

"Cool! So you're beautiful, can sing, can do gymnastics, and can play piano! You're my dream girl." He flirted.

"So is every other girl you see." I scoffed and felt like a deer in headlights when I saw Riker coming over.

"Gotta go Ross." I rushed away, thinking I've escaped Riker. I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Shit." I whispered.

"Hey Marilyn, how fun was it cleaning off all the ink?" He smirked at me. I wanted to scowl in disgust but he was so cute when he smirked. I

"Let me go now." I demanded. He laughed and tightened his grip on me.

"No. In fact, I will but wait until tomorrow."

"You won't do shit to me." I spat at him.

"Whoa, who sharpened your tongue, little girl?" I ripped my hand away and ran as far away from Riker as possible.

A/N: 10 cool points and a free follow to the person who knows where the quote, "Whoa, who sharpened your tongue little girl?" is from. Good luck!