Chapter 50 (Last Chapter)

-Six Weeks Later-

December was upon us quicker than I don't even know what! Now, it was my birthday! Riker spammed me up until about one in the morning with messages galore. I had to teach the girls today, but I didn't mind one bit. Sure, I'd rather be spending it cuddled on a couch watching tv with Riker, but you don't always get what you want.

"Hey ladies." I greeted my students. I had the teenagers today and they were all really happy for some reason. "Today after we warm up we're going to run through the combo I taught you. Any questions?"

"Isn't it your birthday today?" One of them asked.

I nodded. "Yup! I'm twenty!" I did a little happy dance and started up our stretching song. "Start with head side to side." We got halfway through stretching when Mrs. Palmer, the owner of Grand Hills, walked in with a smile on.

"Rebecca, can you pause that?" I asked one of my students. The music paused and Mrs. Palmer looked at me.

"Happy Birthday Marilyn!" She smiled, squeezing me in a hug.

"Thank you!" I cheered. "Go ahead and stretch out for your splits, were gonna them a while." I told the girls and they started to stretch their legs.

"Well, I'll let you get back to your class. See you later. And ladies," Mrs. Palmer turned toward my students with a kind smile. "Be good for Marilyn."

When Mrs. Palmer walked away, I turned back to my class. "Everyone stretched out?" They all nodded. "Alright, I'm going to stretch mine too so we can do them together." I stretched my legs and went over to my phone that was hooked up to our speaker. "Any song requests?" I asked.

"Play an R5 song!" Megan said with a smile.

"Okay. I have them all so," I scrolled through the R5 songs and pick 'I Want U Bad'. "Alright, right leg first for one minuet." We all slid down and I couldn't help but sing along to the catchy song.

"You're such a good singer, Marilyn! I wish I could sing like that." Rebecca said.

I smiled. "Aw, you don't sing?" I asked her. I looked out at the class and saw flexed feet. "Point your feet! Mary." I smiled at her.

"I play the flute for a reason." Rebecca giggled. "But, you should be famous or something."

"That's what Ryland, Riker's little brother, said too!" I smiled at the memory.

"Well it's true. What does Riker think of tour?"

"That's one minuet. Switch legs." I told the class as we adjusted from right to left. "And he loves it! They all do. Ross told me to tell you all hello, by the way. Did I tell you guys how he used to be in love with me?"

They all gasped and laughed. "No! Tell us!"

"Well, before Riker and I started to date, we hated each other's guts! I mean, it was just awful. So one day, Riker and I had this huge fight and Ross dared Rocky to come and kiss my hand because Ross was too scared to. After that, Ross proclaimed his apparent love for me, but I knew it was just a puppy crush."

All the girls giggled as the minuet was up. The song switched to 'Loud' as we went down into the middle. "Keep your heels up, but still point your toes." The music stopped because my phone started to ring. I stood up and crossed over to it. "Sorry ladies. You can stand up while I take this." It was Riker.

I tapped the answer. "Hello?" I asked, disconnecting my phone from the speaker.

"Marilyn, this is Rocky." Rocky's voice answered.

I smiled, slightly annoyed. "Rocky, can this wait till later? I'm kind of in the middle of a class."

"Mom forgot to tell you this morning but she left something in your car. It's like you're tape and chalk or something."