Chapter 43

We left the beach house two days later, four days before the band left for tour. Rydel and I went to the beach one last time and took some pictures together. On the car drive home I slept most of the time. I woke up as we pulled into the drive way because Rydel shook me awake. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and grabbed my original duffle bag and the new one I bought to fit my new clothes and shoes in. Stormie parked the car and smiled at us.

"We'll have to do this again girls."

"Totally." I said with a smile, sliding out of the car. It was midday, the warm sun sending soothing rays. I walked up the pathway and unlocked the door with my key. "We're home boys!" I called, carrying my bag up the stairs. The boys scrambled from their rooms and hugged me each, Riker about squeezing the living daylights out of me! I kissed Riker on the lips, that old spark renewed.

"How was your getaway trip?" Rocky asked.

"Great! I came back with a new wardrobe, as you can see." I laughed as I held up the duffle bag for the boys to see.

Riker swept it from my hands. "I'll take that." He smiled at me. I could tell this break was a good thing. "I never found your pet gargoyle by the way. I think he's missing." He smirked and I laughed. Ross took my other bag and they carried them to my room. I followed them and Ross left.

"I got you something." I handed him the cologne bottle. He smelled it and smiled.

"I love it. Thanks babe. Now, can I see the clothes you bought?"

"One condition."

"Oh?"

"Give me a hundred kisses before you leave for tour."

"Deal." Riker smiled. I tried on the outfits, jeans and tops first then my skirts and tops then my dresses. I put on the lace dress and nude pumps last. "You look stunning in that outfit Marilyn."

I smiled. "I'm almost to your chest now." Riker stood and crossed to me. I was taller than normal, up to his chest. Riker kissed me. "Ninety nine left." I changed back into the sweats and tee I had on earlier and put away my clothes. "We had so much fun! Rydel and I made friendship necklaces and we went shopping. We talked about so much and got mani pedis. See?" I showed Riker my maroon nails for the fall season.

"Cute."

"Thanks." I kissed Riker and he smiled. "I'm gonna go practice some piano."

"Alone?" He asked like a little kid.

I rolled my blue eyes. "Yes, alone." I kissed him again and trotted out of our room.

----------------------

~Riker's POV~

When Marilyn left the room, I rushed into Ross's room. He was doing push ups but I hissed at him, "Did you clear the history on Marilyn's laptop?" We kind of broke Mom's no porn rule over the break and watched some on Marilyn's laptop because I broke mine and no one else has one.

The color drained from Ross's face as he stood up. "Oh shit."

"Ross Shor." Mom hissed.

"Sorry mom." He said under his breath, "Shit. We need to grab that laptop. Go get it." I went back to our room and saw the laptop was gone. My stomach dropped. "Hey babe?" I called.

"Yeah?" I heard faintly. I followed her piano playing to the basement. I motioned for Ross to follow close behind me. She was playing a complicated song, her MacBook open across the room. She looked up but kept playing the keys softly. "What's up?"

"Can I see your laptop for a sec? I have to show Ross a YouTube video."

She sighed. "Can't you use your phone? I'm about to use it."

"No."

"Fine. But I'll get it open. I have some online stores open that I don't want you to close." Fuck. Now she'll know we were watching it on her laptop. I looked back at Ross who was horrified. She typed in her password, opened up safari, and typed in the url. "What the hell?" She hissed. She turned to me, fiery rage in her eyes. "Riker, did you guys watch porn on my laptop?! Don't you know that stuff can cause viruses?!" She cursed under her breath and cleared the search history and ran a virus scan. She crossed her arms and laughed at me. "Ross come out." She spoke and he scampered up next to me.

"Marilyn-" I started but she cut me off with a wave of her hand.

"Don't do it again." She laughed and Ross ran up stairs. Marilyn crossed over to me and laced her fingers together behind my neck. Her sparkling blue eyes looked into mine and I kissed her. We smiled into the kiss. "You guys are idiots." She laughed.

"But we're your idiots." She rolled her eyes again and reached up to kiss me. She crossed back over to the piano and began playing again.

"I don't want you guys to leave for tour. I mean, I do because it's a freaking tour! But I won't see you guys for two whole months except for over Skype. No kisses for two months. I don't know how I'll deal." She chuckled.

"I think you're strong enough to make it through two months. I mean, I know it'll be hard, two months without all of this." I motioned to my body. She rolled her eyes and stopped playing. "But seriously you you can."

"Thanks. And don't even glance at all of those pretty girls. If you do I'll have Ross and Rocky beat you up." She winked at me.

"I won't. I love you too much to hurt you in any way, shape, or form." That made both of us smiled.

"I love you too." She responded. "Oh, you still owe me ninety-six kisses, by the way."

--------

A/N: Awe! Love is amazing and so are you! I just wanted to let you guys know that you are all beautiful people wether you see that in yourself or not. You don't need a guy or girl tell you you're beautiful. Trust me, you are. Xx