Prolouge

~Marilyn's POV~

"Come on Marilyn! Lets see you jump for it!" I heard my bullies taunt me. Riker Lynch had taken my journal that I wrote poetry in and I was trying to get it.

"Just give it back already." I whispered. I was going to be late for my english class.

"Nope. Lets see ya jump like the fat kangaroo you are!" I stopped and looked around. No one was going to help me so I had to take matters into my own hands.

"Hey! Look! Walter has a copy of playboy and is going into the bathroom!" I lied. They all looked over their shoulder and I grabbed my journal, running down the hall.

"Get her!" I heard someone growl. Just my luck, I tripped and landed face first, my glasses sliding across the hallway. Now I was blind and about to get beat up.

"What are you going to do now? Huh? Where's your other geek friend? What's her name? Hefty Hanna?" Riker teased. Hanna was my best friend and she was a little on the chubby side.

"Don't talk about her like that." I whimpered. I began to fling my hands around looking for my glasses. I found them, thankfully, and put them on. Riker was standing over me looking intimidating. I coward as he got closer. He grabbed my book and hit me in the side with it.

"Stop!" I screamed but he kept on hitting my side. After he was done, he finally left and I was twitching in the corner.

"See ya later. Marilyn." I heard him laugh evilly then pad down the hall to join the rest of his gang. I got up and made sure no one saw me. Then I walked down the hall to english.