Chapter 3

~Marilyn's POV~

As soon as Riker pushed me in, I inhaled a mouthful of the awful pond water. My eyes were burning and I was coughing and hacking all over the place. I swam to the surface, my eyes streaming with tears.

"Just great." I murmured to myself. I grabbed my bag and phone and waddled to my car. I put down a spare towel and drove home in my uncomfortable, soggy clothes. I slushed to my front door and let myself in. As soon as Aunt Sylvia saw me, she just about had a cow.

"Honey! What happened?" She cried out.

"Well, ya see," I began but she interrupted me.

"Explain after you take a shower and put on some clean, dry clothes. Now hurry to the shower. You smell like a soggy poodle!" I giggled at her girly-ness and trudged into my room.

I grabbed some blue jean shorts and another half shirt but this one was black and said meow on it. I grabbed some undergarments and headed into my shower. I stripped off my wet clothes and checked out my tattoo in the mirror. It was still sore but after I showered, I had to put this cream on it so it'll heal faster. I got in and took a long, steamy shower and washed my long blonde hair. I towel dried and put on my clothes. I blow dried my hair and curled it like it was. I squeezed some of the pink cream into my palms and rubbed it in. I put on some house slippers that are cows, and yes I do love cows, and headed back to the kitchen.

"So," Auntie said, handing me a cold glass of lemonade and a plate of fresh chocolate chip cookie. "Tell me what happened." She took a cookie off the plate and bit into it. I followed after her and moaned. Her cookies were the best.

"Okay. So Mr. P, my AP math teacher, told me I was going to tutor someone. So I was like okay whatever who is it? Then he says the person who hates me I think twice as much as I hate him. Except he thought I was a new girl and flirted with me all day because he didn't know who I was. Anyway, we went to the park, he found out I was, well me, and pushed me into the pond." I took a sip of lemonade and watch as my Aunt's face turned tomato red with anger.

"Where does he live?!" She yelled. She grabbed her keys and me. But before I tell her, I grab the plate of cookies.

"I don't know! His last name is Lynch!" I defended myself. "Besides, its not a big deal."

"Not a big deal? Honey! He messed with you! And if you mess with one Johnson you mess with all of them!" She dragged me out of the door and drove to the school. She left me in the car and I munched on the cookies. Ten minuets later, she returned with a piece of paper in her hands.

"Got his adress! Lets go!" She brought the engine to life and sped down the street toward a subdivision with big houses.

"Here we are! 1904!" She jumped out of the car, but I stayed in. I snack some more on the cookies, watching as my aunt explained to a blonde woman what happened. She then beckoned for me to come and I took one final sip of lemonade before going up to their porch.

"Hi there. I'm Stormie, Riker's mom. Would you two like to come in and we can sort this out? It's very hot outside." Stormie rushed us inside and into their enormous living room. A blonde kid who looked like Riker but a little younger, around fourteen I'd say, was playing a game with another kid who had shaggy, Bieber hair.

"Ross, Rocky go into Ross's room and play. And tell Riker to get downstairs, now." She ordered. The two boys stood and went. The Riker look a like whispered something to Bieber hair. Bieber hair took my hand and kissed it.

"Madam, it's a pleasure." I yanked back my hand, thought about slapping him, but don't.

"Whatever kid." I told him. He followed the other one upstairs and Riker came down. He didn't have on a shirt and I had to admit, his abs were pretty killer.

Snap out of it Marilyn!

"Riker, why did you push this girl in a pond?" Stormie asked.

Riker's eyes grow about as wide as dinner plates once he saw my aunt and I standing there. He nervously played with his hands, not making eye contact.

"Well? We're waiting." Stormie urged.

"I don't know! I just don't like her!" Riker confessed. "In fact," He stopped and smirked at me. "I. Hate. Her."

"Right back at ya." I sighed.

"Geek." He shoots.

"Idiot."

"Kangaroo!"

"Imbecile!"

"What the hell does that mean?" Riker snapped loudly.

"It means your too dumb to know anything!" I yelled back.

"You two both stop it!" Auntie scolded. "Young man, say your sorry."

"I'm sorry," Riker smirked. "That your so ugly." Okay that's the last straw.

"Riker!" Stormie screamed.

I said, "It's okay." I cross to Riker who was his arms crossed over his chest, towering above me.

"Go to hell." I growled at him.

"After you." All of my anger built up and I stomped on Riker's foot, running out of the door.

"Wait until school tomorrow! You'll wish you were dead!" I hear Riker hiss at me. That was the last thing I wanted to hear before my Aunt scolds me.

A/N: Riker's such a buttocks. XD