Ecstasy

Alastor and I wordlessly shut the door to my apartment. We had left Blake's mangled corpse on the street and gone back to shower. Or that was the plan. But now that we were here, I just wanted to sleep. Who knew blowing your abusive ex's brains out would be so exhausting?

Not caring if I got blood all over the mess of blankets, I flopped down on the couch. Alastor sat next to me. We remained there for a long moment, still silent, letting this afternoon settle into our bones. 

Suddenly, the whole thing struck me as funny and I started to laugh. Alastor peered at me like I had completely lost my mind. 

"I'm sorry," I chuckled, leaning against him, "I just never thought I would ever get the last laugh."

"Pun intended, I assume?" Alastor replied, his own grin spreading across his face.

"Naturally." I said, then fell into another fit of giggles. After they had subsided, I turned to look at Alastor. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips to his. After everything, I just wanted to be with him. I felt Alastor wrap his arms around me, pulling me even closer to him. 

When we broke the kiss, I stood up and pulled Alastor to his feet. I kissed him again, my fingers working at the buttons of his bloody suit jacket. He shrugged out of it, then pulled my own bloody shirt over my head. We stripped each other between kisses, not caring about the blood on our skin. 

Gently, I pushed Alastor back onto the couch and straddled his lap. I could feel his cock against my skin, hot and thick. Slowly, Alastor aligned his cock at my entrance as he trailed kisses down my neck. I eased down on his member, gasping at the size of him. I gave myself a moment to adjust, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

I kissed him long and hard as I began to grind my hips against his. He moaned against my lips, his hands on my waist. I picked up my pace, riding him. Alastor's own thrusts met my own, hitting my core over and over. A knot built in my core, coiling like a spring. 

"Alastor..." I moaned his name out loud, riding him even faster. The knot was at it's breaking point. Alastor thrust into me once, twice, and the knot snapped. I cried out in ecstasy clenching his cock hard. A wave of pleasure over came me, and somehow through it, I could feel Alastor finding his own release. Moaning his name again, softer this time, I leaned against him, burring my face in his neck. 

Alastor's arms were wrapped around me, pinning me to him. We stayed like that for a long while, catching our breath and listening to the beating of our hearts. I could feel him shifting around, and figured he was making himself more comfortable.

"(Y/N), my dear." Alastor kissed along my shoulder. I looked up at him, still in a daze of happiness and satisfaction. He was holding something. It took me a moment to register that he was holding a ring. It was a silver band, with a black diamond set in the middle. I looked from it to him, stunned. 

"I was going to do this later tonight when we went out for drinks," He said, "But now feels like the perfect time."

"Wha...what are you saying?" I stammered, taken aback. 

"(Y/N), would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Alastor asked, then added with a chuckle, "I would get down on one knees, but that would be difficult in our current position."

I smiled at him wider than I ever had before, "Oh, Alastor I don't care about any of that! Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" Then I kissed him hard. 

When we broke the kiss, Alastor slid the ring on my finger. I peered at it in the light, admiring how it sparkled. I couldn't ever remember being this happy. 

I was going to marry the radio demon.