Ravioli and Violent Desires

The next night, Alastor came over with our usual coffee and some Italian takeout. Giving him a kiss, I took out our dinner and began to unpack it on the counter. 

"You should let me cook for you sometime." I said, removing two ravioli plates smelling like heaven. Who knew Hell would have decent Italian places? I guess having every mafia gangster ever to exist in Hell did have a few perks. 

"I would love that." Alastor replied, pulling out a couple of forks. We sat down on the couch and watched the news. Katie Killjoy was on, once again pouring her coffee into poor Tom Trench's lap.

"She's such a bitch." I said around a mouthful of ravioli, "I'd love to see someone punch her in her fucking face." Tom might be a pig sometimes, but he didn't deserve to have hot coffee burning his dick every other night.

"Well, there is a reason she is in Hell." Alastor commented, "But I agree, she is absolutely appalling." Leave it to Alastor to be such a gentleman that he wouldn't even call someone like Katie Killjoy a bitch. 

"(Y/N)," He continued, "I was wondering if you would like to go dancing with me tomorrow night. There is a swing club down by where we had our first date." 

"Dancing?" I asked like a complete idiot. I hadn't been dancing since my senior prom, if you could call a bunch of overly made up, sweaty teenagers grinding on each other dancing. 

"Sure," I swallowed my ravioli, "I would love to." 

Alastor leaned over and kissed my cheek, "It's a date then."