Help With a Problem

The next day was a slow day at work. Luckily, I had brought a book to read. Perched behind the counter, I found myself engrossed in The Baron's Bride. I was at the part when the dark and brooding Baron proposed to the witty and pretty heroine when the overhead doorbell chimed. Quickly shutting my book, I looked to find Alastor standing there. 

"Oh! He-hello." I stammered, feeling my face growing red, "How can I help you?"

Alastor grinned at me in that psychotic way of his, "Good afternoon, (Y/N), my dear. Yes, I do believe you can help me." 

I glanced back at the shelves and the jars of various drugs behind me, "Well, we have a lot to choose from. What's your poison?"

"Actually," He replied, "I have a problem of a different matter. You see, I happen to find myself with a reservation for two tomorrow night and I am in need of a dinner companion. I was hoping you could help me avoid the embarrassment of having to go alone." I could feel my face go crimson. This man who looked and sounded like a character from a Harlequin romance was asking me out on a date? 

"Uh, oh yes!" I said, my hands fumbling with a few smaller jars on the counter, "I would love to." My answer made his grin spread even wider across his face. 

"Excellent!" He said cheerfully, "I will be by to pick you up tomorrow around four." Then he turned around to leave. A thought occurred to me, snapping me back to reality.

"Wait," I said quickly before he could walk out the door, "I won't be here, I have tomorrow off. Do you need the address to my apartment?"

He grinned psychotically over his shoulder, "Oh, my dear, I already know where you live. I am the radio demon after all." That said, he left, the door clicking shut behind him. I stood there in absolute confusion. 

What the fuck was a radio demon?