Chapter 23.

Sorry for not publishing. Hopefully I'll have more time. BUT HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED FIGHT, GET READY FOR SOMETHING NEW AND POWERFUL

We will not play by that bastards way. We'll play by our rules and we won't play fair.

The CD gave out a roar, it was accepting the challenge. This caused both Dragas and Kiza to grin. It's time to end the bloodshed and show this bastard we are not to be fucked with. CD spread its wings and pushed off the ground, it came closer to the Dragon Queen and King, all of them ready to fight until death. Now both sides were ready and the sky will rain red with blood. 

CD was the first to make a move, it unleashed shots  of red fire towards them, Dragas was able to dodge the attack easily, Kiza was watching the enemies movements. CD flown forward and tried to sink its fangs into Dragas's neck, they dived down to dodge. CD wasn't acting normal, Kiza was trying to see what it would do next, it was fighting like it was both Dragon and a Rider. Almost like it. The thought came across Kiza's mind and rushed to Dragas's. There was no way that it could be true. Nothing in history has ever said anything about this happening. Nothing has ever been told about something like this, if it's true then this will change history. So that meant all they had to do was kill the dragon and everything will end. The War, the Pain, the Bloodshed. Two Birds, One Big Moving Stone. Dragas and Kiza smirked, now we had a target.

Dragas let out a roar and charged forward, slamming his body into CD. Using his spikes to stab his body, pushing deeper until Dragas began to lift his head, dragging the spikes with him. Cutting CD's body letting its blood fall. The roar of cheering on the ground below encouraged Dragas to keep going and so he gave CD a blast of his violet flames. CD was pushed to the ground, Dragas didn't stop he continued to hammer CD with blast of fire. CD fired back and hit Dragas right in the chest, he let out a cry. Kiza screamed as the pain from Dragas reached Kiza's body. She coughed up blood, slumping her body over Dragas's body as she pushed the pain down. Clenching her fists, her eyes burned with rage. Dragas's body began to change, his eyes red and his whole body burned. CD watched them, only too smirk. It came charging at them and a fight of bronze began.

Everyone on the ground watched in shock, every one of Kiza's allies watched as she fought until she was bleeding. They suddenly knew what she was willing to do, Kiza was ready to give her life to end the War and bring peace.Once they knew, some wanted to stop the fight but the force of this ultimate dragon fight was keeping anyone away. This was a fight that wouldn't end until one side was good and dead. All they could do is watch and pray that Kiza and Dragas would make it out in one piece. 

As the battle raged on, the earth started to feel the force. The ground was creating a river of blood that fell like a storm, the ground was being stained red. A nearby mountain were hit by a fir blast and became nothing but dust, a whole mountain. The whole world could hear and feel the fight shake the ground, even when they never touched the ground. All people knew who was fighting and prayed for their return. Kiza's mother looked at the rising sun as it appeared to be blood red, she listened to the wind as it sent a raging call. She closed her eyes and prayed for her husband to protect his children for this evil, she prayed for her children to return home. All she could do is pray, nothing else but pray, like everyone else in the world. It wasn't until a call was heard by everyone, a call unlike any other. Something that wasn't a dragon nor a human. Kiza's mother felt her soul begin to break, her children was being pulled away from her. Her daughter was dying. Kiza's mother along with millions of people and dragons around the world felt something inside of them break, they felt their Queens life fading away. Her mother sat on her knees as the feeling in her bones was fading, she clenched her fists. This was something that she wouldn't accept. 

"You can not fall now. Not after coming so far, you can not just take this and fall. You have to stand up and show them who their messing with. My raging, justice-filled daughter that wanted to avenge the deaths of her people. Show them that they messed with the wrong woman, the wrong Rider," her mother felt herself needing to scream, she needed her daughter to hear her words. "SHOW NO MERCY, MAKE THEM FEAR THE BLACK RIDER. FIGHT KIZA!!!!" Her mother screamed words she feared wouldn't reach her daughter. But she heard a voice in the wind that had tears running down her face.

"Don't worry Mother. We aren't down with this fight. Not by a long shot." 

Those words were enough for her, she knew that her children will return to her, she had faith in her children. But this fight would come at a price, as all things do. And soon history will remember the price Queen Kiza and King Dragas paid for the peace they all wanted. A peace that would last for generations to come, all because of the sacrifice of the Queen and King.

The fight continued, blood rained down. Many fighters were covered from head to toe in blood, the taste of dragon blood was something no one ever experience and no one was liking the taste. the taste of their Queen and Kings blood in their mouths. This fight must end soon but that was easier said then done. Most Riders were moved away from the battle field. The fight raged on until both sides were running on fumes, both sides could fall at any moment but CD wouldn't let it be itself. It gave another burst of blood flames that blew Kiza and Dragas out of the sky. Their landing shook the ground, everyone cried out, begging for them to get up. CD flew above them as victory looked in its way. On the ground Dragas laid still as Kiza coughed up blood. She dragged her body towards his face, not even noticing the fact that her legs were gone. She reached her hand out for him, begging for him to speak, to say something.

"Please Dragas, please wake up."
"I'm sorry Kiza, I couldn't hold it back."
"No, you did everything you could do. Even if we fall now, everyone can finish off the enemy. We weakened it enough for them so I think we did perfect."
"Yes, we did it. I feel so tired but I know I'll get a cramp if I sleep here. Also there's your legs, you need help."
"I didn't even notice. I can't really feel anything right now. Are you feeling okay, Dragas?"
"Besides not feeling anything, I'm just tired. So tired. I think I might just sleep right here."
"You can't Dragas, you get cramps then I do. So let's go and sleep somewhere more comfortable." When Dragas didn't answer, Kiza tried her best to look up, only to find his eyes were closed. She reached for him, that's when her whole body was hit with a pulse of pain. 

"Dragas?" He wouldn't answer. "Dragas, come on. Don't play." She touched his face, finding his once warm scales were now ice cold. "Dragas, please wake up." Nothing and then realty set in. "No. No. No. Don't leave me."That is when everyone felt it, a pulse of pain, sadness, heartbreak and rage. So much rage. 

"DRAGAS!!!!!!!!!!" A roar called out that shook the ground and sky. Black Flames gathered around Kiza and Dragas. Surrounding the area in black, everyone was shocked to hear and see this happening right in front of them. Even CD was shocked by what was rising from the flames. Everyone watched as the body of Dragas began to vanish as it was being absorbed into Kiza's body. Her form changed going from a normal Rider to something from legend. She became a half dragon, half Rider. Some may have called her a demon, a true Dragon Queen.

 Some may have called her a demon, a true Dragon Queen