Chapter 5.

Very short chapter, I'll try to keep them long for you all/ you meet a new friend

The sun hadn't come up yet but I couldn't feel some kind of light coming closer to me. I tried to ignore it but when something sharp pokes you really hard in the thigh, you tend to wake up real quick. I wake up quickly and found that I was surrounded by some strange looking creatures that had even stranger looking creatures riding them. They spoke a language that I didn't understand, I tried standing up but was cut with a spear. Let me tell you, those damn things are sharp as hell. I was cut about six more times before I took a spear and started cutting them.

"Dragas!" I called out and he came. They tried to lung at me if a powerful roar hadn't interrupted. Here came Dragas leaping out of the water landing above everyone, wrapping his large, long tail around me. He growled baring its sharp fangs at the creatures. It was silence now, one creature dismounted from its two-legged creature and slowly approached me.

"King." I was shocked, I heard a clear word coming from the creature in front of me. They slowly removed their face but it wasn't their face, it was a mask. The mask was gone to reveal a woman. "You King?" She was asking me, I slowly nodded my head. Gasps were heard as everyone got off their creatures, dropping to their hands and knees, bowing their heads. "Our King has come." The woman said bowing her head low.

"Well, that was unexpected." I nodded my head in agreement. The woman stood up, she stood with pride. She must be the leader.

"Welcome our King, we are sorry for the way we acted. We saw no dragon, only rider." She bowed her head again apologizing, I put my hands up.

"It's okay really, Dragas must have gone fishing for a late night snack." Dragas grinned as he started moving back to the water. "Next time please tell me so I don't freak out!" I shouted, he waved his tail, I smiled. "I am Kiza of the Black Heart Clan, I live far inland from here. That is Dragas my dragon."

"I am Skyra, of the Desert Dragon Clan. This is Hook, my dragon." Her dragon walked on two legs and no wings, I had thought all dragons could fly, I guess now.

"Pleasure to meet you Skyra." I held out my hand smiling, she smiled and shook my hand.

"We have waited for many moons for your arrival my," she paused and looked at me. "My Queen."

"No need for the Queen of Dragons thing, just Kiza please." We both smiled.

"Welcome to the Desert Lands." Skyra bowed and bowed my head as well.

"Thank you for welcoming me." We both smiled, I knew we were going to be great friends.

Skyra and Hook